Recent content by Okiguess

1. Okiguess

Question rv loader doesnt show up in homebrew channel.

All my other homebrews show up, so it isnt a problem with my usb drive, however, i cant seem to find rvloader in the homebrew channel. i tried putting the rvloader file in the root and the apps folder, but nothing worked. unless it didnt extract properly (which i doubt) i dont know any solution.
  2. Okiguess

Solved un-trim possible?

welp ok guess ill keep my trim for when i eventually need it
  3. Okiguess

Solved un-trim possible?

hello, i trimmed a 6 layer wii awhile back, havent got to wiring it, and i only now figured out the project i will do with it needs a custom trim. is there any way to save my wii? project is the noltendo wii micro. i dont want to throw it out to buy a new one and painstakingly rewiring every...
  4. Okiguess

Discussion wii arcade cabinet

Completely fair
  5. Okiguess

Arcade Machiines? is that the official name? good to know. Anyway, i could build one of these (image attached) but put 2 separate screens for 2 player splitscreen but not really
  6. Okiguess

I just had an idea i thought was original (a few people have done it before) i take a mini arcade cabinet case, i shove a wii and a controller and a screen and then i have a (slightly) portable wii arcade cabinet. the theme i was going for was pac man cuz i love the pac man world series.
  7. Okiguess

Worklog Unnamed Xbox Portable

yooooo this portable looks so cool! try and run twinsanity on it
  8. Okiguess

Worklog The Wii Squared (4 Wii's in one shell)

Thats perfect! keep everyone updated! (also subbed cuz y not)
  9. Okiguess

That’s good!
  10. Okiguess

That’s good!
  11. Okiguess

he said himself he will prolly only play 8 player once in a while, so he could just save some work and only hook up 2 wiis --double post merged-- ah, that is fair. well, follow your dreams. i would like to help you in any way i can because this project is indeed really cool. one small problem...
  12. Okiguess

Than you should probably only connect 2 wiis together. Save yourself the hard work. --Double Post merged-- I was not tryna diss him, i was just sayin that its not very probable that he will have 15 people in one room on one wii with the short-ass cables on a gamecube controller
  13. Okiguess

Bro, do you really have 15 friends to play double dash with?
  14. Okiguess

Question i need help pls

aight, bet
  15. Okiguess

Question i need help pls

LRT 8018A Hot Air Rework Station Solder Heat Gun SMD Desoldering Tools