Recent content by noycebru

1. noycebru

Question GC+ 2.0 first time setup questions

Thank you for the info!
  2. noycebru

Noice! That brings up a point. Would I even need to flash it, of will it work out of the box? After watching the homebrew video im assuming there must be a way to slap the joystick configurations into the GC+ 2.0? Ive never used homebrew before either. Lots to learn!
  3. noycebru

I'm looking at buying the GC+ 2.0 board and I was wondering if you could share a wire hookup guide for flashing the chip? I looked through the documentation and github but couldn't find anything about it. Also would I use an usb isp flasher to flash the board? Sorry if these are newb...
  4. noycebru

Worklog Custom gamecube tops

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I'm in the process of designing new gamecube tops and I wanted to share what I've created so far. I was also wondering if you had any fun ideas, or if anyone has made anything similar? My inspiration to make these was the original xbox concept case that...
  5. noycebru

Release Playstation One Necklace portable

Want a portable Playstation with a little bit of flair?? Well, the noycestation is your answer! It's a PsOne (smaller PlayStation 1) turned into a necklace! I made this to challenge myself in Fusion 360, and to incorporate WLEDs, ws2812b LEDs, and a d1 wemos esp8266 all in one project! Here...
  6. noycebru

Guide How to make a portable N64 without board trimming

Hi Everyone! I made a handheld N64 called the noyce64 with a 3D printed custom-designed case. My goal with this project was to use as many stock parts as I could and to use parts readily available. I also wanted this project to be an introduction to handhelds so I avoided batteries, board...
  7. noycebru

Worklog Booshman's N64 portable

Awesome casework! I do not have the patience to sand that much. GG
  8. noycebru

Worklog N64-AIO

this is so cool! also 1080! i remember riding as a panda bear.
  9. noycebru

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi Everyone! I recently posted one of my 3D printed Gamecube mods on Tiktok and someone mentioned this community! I wish I would have found this earlier! I've been making portables and custom controllers for a little over a year with a 3D printer. Before that, I made my first portable with a...