Recent content by Noinfogiven

1. Noinfogiven

Store

if somebody would like to sell me a gc+ hmu
  2. Noinfogiven

Store

When is the store going up, I need to buy a gc+ board, unless someone has an extra one they'd sell me?
  3. Noinfogiven

Discussion Batteries

My question is how to build a low battery led indicator for a battery pack. My portable is already done and it uses an external battery pack, but the battery level sensor I currently have is not very accurate so I want something that just lights up an led when it is on the brink of turning off...
  4. Noinfogiven

Question Powering the wii

3 hour battery life, pretty happy with the result
  5. Noinfogiven

Question Battery Questions?

Thanks for the quick responses.
  6. Noinfogiven

http://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/powering-the-wii.478/ The way I am doing it its not going to be connected unless the Wii is going to be in use.
  7. Noinfogiven

The led has a button to turn on and would it work without a switch because I honestly don't know why I added one Lol.
  8. Noinfogiven

Would this work and if it would where would you guys place the charging jack
  9. Noinfogiven

Oh ok so the charger above would limit and charge it
  10. Noinfogiven

I am still very new to this, so i have a few more questions. Im pretty sure that the protection board mentioned above and this one are very similar, but I was reading in the comments of the amazon one that you should not use the board to charge the batteries. What does he mean?
  11. Noinfogiven

just tested it and it worked, now i need to order a new protection board because i fried it measuring voltages ;)
  12. Noinfogiven

Haven't gotten around to use it since the first one didn't work because i cut it wrong, will test tomorrow for sure. :)
  13. Noinfogiven

my wii is still 100% functional, but i think that the power cube didn't work before. Im going to buy another cube to test,
  14. Noinfogiven

i just connected by batteries to the positive and negative of the cable, but there is no output on the other side
  15. Noinfogiven

Hello, i have been working on a wii portable for some time and i have been using wall power. I have the batteries and pcb and everything ready for batteries, but there is no space inside the case. I was wondering if there was a way to use the normal wii power plug and connect it to the...