Recent content by Nightairmaxt

1. Nightairmaxt

Worklog WiiGo

Thanks so much for all the help. I was able to get things working again after cleaning everything, and then re-soldered my connections. Now i just have to put everything back together again lol. Will be updating this forum on my build tomorrow if i don't run into anymore errors lol:awesome...
  2. Nightairmaxt

Worklog WiiGo

Alright I'll give that a try, thanks a lot
  3. Nightairmaxt

Worklog WiiGo

I've disconnected my 3ds slider and the connections to the SX AND SY, but to no success. Keeps maxing out the distance for SX:\Could it have something to do with the ic chip?
  4. Nightairmaxt

Worklog WiiGo

So it's been awhile since I've posted anything, but I'm really close to finishing. Actually was going to post the finished product today or tomorrow, when suddenly my S stick started going to the left all on it's own:'( I had everything working great, except the S stick would Tokyo drift to the...
  5. Nightairmaxt

Worklog WiiGo

Okay thanks! I'll give that a try:D And printed it with a layer height of .1mm with 50% infill for anyone wondering.
  6. Nightairmaxt

Worklog WiiGo

Well finally finished the Autodesk editing and went straight to printing(over 100hrs). I've got my tact switches in place, and screen in. Got a new GC+ board, shout out GingerOfOz! So now I'm trying to solder everything up, but ran into a problem. I'm trying to solder up one of those HDMI...
  7. Nightairmaxt

Discussion Wii mote modding/trimming

I've charged the Lipo battery 3× now to full capacity so i think it's okay lol... But if anyone else wants to chime in so i don't blow up the wii mote that'd be great:D The prototype prints for the Wii mote were done with a heatbed setting of 40c... Before i bothered to look up the correct...
  8. Nightairmaxt

Bitbuilt Store Update?

That's great news, can't wait to see the changes! And to spend my money:mrgreen:
  9. Nightairmaxt

Bitbuilt Store Update?

Ahhh okay, i thought it was a bit stretched lol, thanks for the help tho Any idea when the store/GC+ plus boards will be back? (I get the how busy everyone is with the contest)
  10. Nightairmaxt

Bitbuilt Store Update?

I think i understand but just to check, let's say you have an arduino nano. Is it possible to use Aurelio's GC+ software to turn the nano into a GC+ controller? Or have i been smoking too much?
  11. Nightairmaxt

Worklog WiiGo

So after my first 3D printer broke(rip) i got a new one lol. It's a CR-10. Anyways, thought It would be fun to show case the work, and see if somebody trys to make a better version in the future lol:P Description: WiiGo 3D printed case 290mm L 154mm W (could make thinner, but... I'll explain...
  12. Nightairmaxt

Bitbuilt Store Update?

Unfortunately i do not own a PicKit3. Does the PIC microcontroller use C++? If so, is it possible to program it with say an arduino? Thanks for the info/pizza
  13. Nightairmaxt

Bitbuilt Store Update?

This is very helpful thanks Koksi_90 When purchasing from OSHPark, do you just receive the pcb board? And if so, how much are we talking about for the all the other parts, in terms of money?
  14. Nightairmaxt

I had no idea there are so many duck tap fans lol. Got the electrical tap in :awesome:just to give ya an idea on how it will look closed up. With the SYNC button on the outside;) The cover is just a quick 3d printed prototype, but it can handle smashing. this is battery charger. Have to decide...
  15. Nightairmaxt

it's been awhile... Thought now would be an okay time to talk about this because people are now revealing their plans. But I've been playing around with the wii mote, and got it to a point that i think will serve my purpose. Trimmed the mote down from what i believe to have been 32-34mm, to...