Recent content by Nick

1. Nick

I just started playing acouple weeks ago. Amazing game. Can already tell I'll be sad when it's done.

I just started playing acouple weeks ago. Amazing game. Can already tell I'll be sad when it's done.
  2. Nick

Discussion WiiHUD PowerMii interest check

Idk Aurelio's never made anything worth buying...... I kid I kid, I'm way more than interested of course. :P
  3. Nick

Worklog Ginger's Wii Portable Worklog

Lol. My bad mistyped what I ment. :facepalm: Could you get a sticker of some sort and clear coat over it? For the air vent hole just paint everything seen inside the color of the nose? Either way though this portable will look amazing and I'm excited to see how it turns out.
  4. Nick

Worklog Ginger's Wii Portable Worklog

You should put warios whole face on the back if possible. I do dig the mustache though. And that case is beautiful. :D
  5. Nick

Solved Formatting USB

Thank you very much.
  6. Nick

Solved Formatting USB

Can someone please remind me what I need size/cluster wise that the USB needs to be for portablelizeMii? I had it saved somewhere but now can't find it. Also what program do people typically use to format? I use guiformat.exe is that fine?
  7. Nick

Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

If I'm also not late to the party I'd like one as well, I put my name on the list.
  8. Nick

Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

Is there a way to run multiple (2 or 3) wiis off of one USB thumb drive that has the portablizemii files on it? Don't really want to buy multiple USBs if I don't have to.
  9. Nick

Guide Body Filler Tutorial

Ok that's what I thought but wanted to make sure thank you.
  10. Nick

Just ment I typed in bondo on eBay and there's acouple different kinds? Didn't Know if the numbers 261 or 267 reffered to anything in the titles or if they just refer to can size or what as I've never used it before...
  11. Nick

What kind of bondo is best to use?
  12. Nick

Worklog Piizza 2.0

It all makes sense on why his pizza is better than the rest... his cells... their.. their super charged.. It runs through his veins. o.O
  13. Nick

Question Biggest USB thumbdrive

Ok cool, thanks for the heads up I'll probably end up getting that Lexar one
  14. Nick

Question Biggest USB thumbdrive

What is the biggest storage size a USBcan be that any of you have used and that works with portablizemii? (Preferably the smallest profile)
  15. Nick

BitBuilt Christmas - Giveaway #1

Merry Christmas you filthy animals