Recent content by my80chevette

1. Worklog Portable Xbox 360 (slim corona)

Taken from Wikipedia: The Xbox 360 system software was also a modified version of Windows 2000, expanding beyond the original Xbox console's operating system. This would prove troublesome for Microsoft from multiple directions. For the Xbox division, it made it difficult to bring in other...
  2. Worklog Portable Xbox 360 (slim corona)

Well if that's not a real possibility perhaps the development of a translation layer similar to ProtonDB could be used. The basic underlying structure of the Xbox 360 system software was a custom ported version of Windows 2000 so it should be possible to get it and by extension games running on...
  3. Worklog Portable Xbox 360 (slim corona)

I believe the Model E uses a little less power and produces less heat. Might want to take a look at it.
  4. Worklog Gex's first Mega Drive Portable

No problem at all. I have a clone Nomad from Japan but the screen is only 2.5 inches and my old eyes would like something bigger.
  5. Worklog Gex's first Mega Drive Portable

I've been thinking on something similar but going down a different route. I think something like a kit could be done using easily available parts and a custom shell with my method. The Hyperkin MegaRetron HD has a very small mainboard, a separate HDMI/AV board, runs off 5v, can play...