Recent content by Moustique

1. Moustique

Worklog My First Portable Wii

Hi Everybody, Recently I worked on my design. I draw most of the part and then start to assembly everything. For the moment there is no button because I don't know what to use I will see later. The only big problem with this is the portable wii is too large for mt 3D printer.... 259mm and I...
  2. Moustique

Hi ! You need to use 5v for the usb. That why you will need the custom regulator. The 5v can be use for audio amplification, screen, rumble for controller. Good luck for your wii ! :D
  3. Moustique

Hello everybody, So I coming back with some other advancements. I have tried again and again to soldering the USB port on cm1 or cm2 but always they go away. So I decide to trim an other Wii and keep the USB port on it like this the soldering on the future will be easier. But as you see I cut...
  4. Moustique

Hello Everybody, So connected the USB port to the motherboard and also the GameCube controller port. Everything working well after some mistake and bad soldering. So I start my wii and the wii boot correctly. I can use my controller and I see the game inside. But when I start the game with my...
  5. Moustique

Thank !! I start this because of your video :D
  6. Moustique

Ahah I know it's risky but they working well for the moment :)
  7. Moustique

Hello everybody, My name is Romain and i'm from France, I found a lot of information about the portable Wii on this forum and some Tuto. Then I decide to create one for myself, because I'm a big fan of Nintendo. I make a lot of research and I finally decide to buy everything. First of all I...
  8. Moustique

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi, It's very easy I really think you can do that, with basic skill on soldering you will be able to replace the battery on old game boy game with clock. (Most of the game with battery like Pokémon it's because they have internal clock) and for joycon drift there is a lot of tuto on YouTube...
  9. Moustique

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Thank you very much for your answer ! I will wait until I got every part and then i will start a thread. I actually working on the diagram and I also try to take all information I need. Thank !!!
  10. Moustique

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi everybody, I'm a new on Bitbuit. In first I want to say you are all magistral, when I found this forum with the video of Benge the O-Wii that was a revelation for me ! Please continue your job ! it's awesome ! I will made my own portable Wii with my own design, I hope to be creative enough...