Recent content by Morgan_The_Adventurer

1. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Wii GamePad

I'm using a 6 layer Wii that I found by a dumpster (it still works perfectly!) So far I have the U10 and the Bluetooth relocated and working properly. Trying to keep it looking as clean as I can. I plan to do the trim next and give it all a test when I can order in the GC+ and the Wii power...
  2. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Wii GamePad

or should I call it the Wii GamePad Portable? Wii Portable GamePad? Names are hard. Anyways I've finally decided to build my first Wii portable and I figured I might as well enter the contest. The idea should be nice and simple. Making a Wii portable in a Wii U GamePad. I always thought it...
  3. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Question Wii U error 160-1400 repair help

It's been so busy at work that we haven't been able to give it a try yet. But whenever we do I'll post an update and let you all know how it went.
  4. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Nice! I'll have to give it a try. I have tried reflowing the CPU for a few different problems before but they never worked out for me. Have some pointers on reflowing it?
  5. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Worklog DreamCast portable (WiFi)

I had to put it on hold due to money and time issues. I'll get back to it again someday when things get better It'll be coo having more people work on DCp's! XD Let me know if I can help with anything, though I didn't really get that far yet.
  6. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Yeah I've seen alot of people have this problem. but no one has been able to find a permanent fix. It would be awesome if we where able to do that. lol Yeah I've tried that as well, was never able to get it to work.
  7. Morgan_The_Adventurer

As far as I can tell, these consoles haven't been modded at, they just failed on day. I can't say with 100% certainty though.
  8. Morgan_The_Adventurer

So this is less portable mods and more repair, but here is it. I've been seeing the Error 160-1400 pop up quite a bit on Wii U consoles and I've been trying to find a way to fix it. I was hoping if anyone had some good idea's they could share them here and I can give them a try! What I know...
  9. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

That's not bad. But sadly the exchange is horrible and I dot have much spending money for a bit. You'll have to count me out this round. Hopefully I can pick them up at a later date :)
  10. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Discussion PowerMii Lite - Interest Thread

Damn, and I'm trying to save money. I'd like to get one as long as the shipping to Canada isn't too outrageous. Would it be possible to get i shipped GC+ controller board?
  11. Morgan_The_Adventurer

I'm always happy to help! Just let me know! That would be awesome. Thanks for all the help! When it comes to the power, that's where I fall short. It looks like I might have to find a different seller for the batteries though. It doesn't say they ship to Canada, and usually shipping form US to...
  12. Morgan_The_Adventurer

I went ahead and gave this a shot and got it working without the fan. just need to solder it down to a proper board. One thing that was wrong with the guide is that it said that "the orange pin is connected to pin 5"but its actually suposto be connected to pin 3 I guess pretty soon here im...
  13. Morgan_The_Adventurer

lol. does that mean It'll use up my batteries faster?
  14. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a shot! Transistor looks the same. Gatta be safe when using heat to remove it Connected the two lines together And it works! Woo less power used!
  15. Morgan_The_Adventurer

Worklog The Spicy Memecast

The custom bios isn't too hard to do. Just follow the instructions on this page http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/sega-dreamcast-region-free-bios/ but instead of installing the installing the "region free bios". install the "boot loader retail nogdrom" that you can get from the dreamshell download or...