Recent content by morgan2811

1. morgan2811

Worklog First Wii portable

Update - So I'm basically done I just need a better cooling option I have 3 tiny fans inside but still gets warm (they are very small) so I will order a mini blower to blow hot air out of console (I will also repaint and change buttons on it ) but everything works great ! I will post when...
  2. morgan2811

Oh hey yeah I remember how's your project going Im just about done with mine
  3. morgan2811

Worklog First Wii portable.

The guide's are great they've helped and taught me so mumu and I'm glad there are people who share my interest and that I can learn from
  4. morgan2811

Solved Controller issues

So everything is working fine in my portable except my controller it has a mind of its own Im using one of the GC controllers that they released for the switch just the old-school one I'm using nintendont some games work but others don't like Mario sunshine camera angle changes on its own and he...
  5. morgan2811

Solved Audio interface with video

I'll try that when I get back to my project thanks allot for the advice I aprappreci it
  6. morgan2811

Its still very loud but I did what you said and than used a 3w mini speakers and it sounds better and I get interference only when it's on 100 volume but that's way to loud so no need to even go that high
  7. morgan2811

Thank you
  8. morgan2811

Solved Wii turns off?

Thanks I checked and you were right, it was the fan creating the short
  9. morgan2811

Solved Wii turns off?

I don't know what I did but now my Wii just tuns off the second I tun it on I can't find anything that could be causing the issue ... anyone else have his issue
  10. morgan2811

Worklog First Wii portable.

This is the screen I got it's actually not bad and pretty cheap
  11. morgan2811

Update I've mounted the monitor and wired the audio all works so far. video interference from my audio not sure why..... Next will be the sensor bar and battery's along with the controller
  12. morgan2811

For some reason when I raise the volume to my portable it's super loud ..I get interference with my video it gets all wave like...info on what's causing the issue?
  13. morgan2811

Question GC+

Depends on how much that is going to cost me but yeah I may be willing to wait
  14. morgan2811

Question GC+

Does anyone know where i can obtain a GC+ or isilookin to sell a GC+ please let me know
  15. morgan2811

Thanks