Recent content by MomSpaghetti

1. MomSpaghetti

Ps2boy

great build! what have you used for the controller?
  2. MomSpaghetti

Worklog An attempt to recreate the PS2 PCB

Amazing work, I have tried this 3G/4G router without the RJ45 port on the PS2 and it did not work, i had to resolder the jack for it to start reading the games.
  3. MomSpaghetti

Worklog Portable NeoGeo MVS

This is amazing, great job!
  4. MomSpaghetti

Question Pi3 + smb not work

This wouldn’t work, at least unreliably. you need to keep one Ethernet port. Since Ethernet ports have internal circuitry containing some transformers and some things for the signals, you basically removed that whole circuitry.
  5. MomSpaghetti

Worklog AtomicPlayStation2: My first portable project. My first portable PS2.

Your work is clean, you’re breezing through the whole process, keep it up! I look forward to seeing the finished product.
  6. MomSpaghetti

PS2 Portable, like an oversized gameboy

Nicely done! I really love the trigger placements as well as the memory card slot idea, great job. How is it on the hands though? Does it feel right? I feel like the sticks might be awkward to reach, but that’s just judging from the picture.
  7. MomSpaghetti

Discussion My First N64 Portable

It's good that you know what you need to start your journey, but in my opinion, the most you need is dedication, you will fail a lot, but you just need to pick up and continue, a lot of portables just die midway. I look forward to what you have in mind!
  8. MomSpaghetti

Worklog The Color 64!

Hello everyone, It's been a while since the last update, i just had to procrastinate. Anyways, to it. One of the things that i focused on most is the internal cleanliness and less wiring making the device easy to assemble. This marks the end of my entry. Thank you all for reading...
  9. MomSpaghetti

Worklog Wii Portable #2

I love this.
  10. MomSpaghetti

Worklog First N64 Portable

Nice progress! I like the ergonomical look! have you tested the FRAM memory pak? My N64 isn't recognizing it for some reason, even double checked my pins for good measure.
  11. MomSpaghetti

Worklog The Color 64!

After a whole month of delays, and a lot of complaining to the forward shipping company i deal with, I finally received my packages. So i started putting the whole thing together! Afterwards i programmed the chips. Glad to say that the whole power management side works well! I haven't really...
  12. MomSpaghetti

Worklog Hot Apple Pi

What an idea man, I love it! Everything just fits so perfectly! it also looks like the perfect iphone gift.
  13. MomSpaghetti

Worklog The Color 64!

Even if it's a small update. the ULTRAVGA Installation was succressful!! I can not believe this quality, It's like looking at an emulation's video quality, It's so weird! Thank you Marshall for developing this masterpiece. If there will ever be another UltraVGA run, I'm 100% in, Even if i...
  14. MomSpaghetti

About the 18650 Lithium cells

Definitely go for this: NCR18650B 3.7V 3400mah That battery is from Panasonic, and It's legit, most people here used it in their projects including me.
  15. MomSpaghetti

About the 18650 Lithium cells

Um, 18650 that have the capacity of 9900mAh? That's definitely a fake capacity, can you link them?