Recent content by ModManMac

1. ModManMac

Worklog Excited Work Log

update 6/2 got the gc+2 and the usb-c board mostly installed, happy to have that out of the way, now i can start with the major wiring !
  2. ModManMac

Psp inside of gboy ?

we will be eagerly waiting i would love to see it
  3. ModManMac

Worklog Opaque Blue Noldendo

that blue case came out super clean it looks even better than the grey one you had
  4. ModManMac

Psp inside of gboy ?

i think he was just excited to see what if anything came of this tbh i don’t think it was meant to be pestering it’s just interest in what was posted right?
  5. ModManMac

Worklog Excited Work Log

okay perfect thank you again i think i’ll prob try from the video caps it seems to be an easier spot, obviously v sync and h sync still have to come from the chip itself correct?
  6. ModManMac

Worklog Excited Work Log

so i am about to have some down time at work and want to get my ashida wired up to vga, i read all the trim guides and was wondering if there’s an advantage to pulling the signal from the bottom of the board over using the points by the video caps ? i also twisted my wire with a drill and it’s...
  7. ModManMac

Worklog [2023 Contest Entry] The Chicken Nugget Boy!

i love it and emerald to show off the display is beautiful
  8. ModManMac

Question Ashida build guide???

jlcpcb is where i got my shell made i got 2 full shells for 65$ and it was relatively nice quality too but they don’t have any fancy options either basic stuff
  9. ModManMac

Worklog Purple Ashida Build

paint looks beautiful
  10. ModManMac

Question 6 Layer Wii issues

can you link me to the power button you used? i like how clean and flush it is
  11. ModManMac

that’s great to know actually i will look for a 3A power supply i had a 2A in my cart so that actually saved me lol it came out really nice i’ll dm you when i get all my parts i’d love to see more pics of the inside
  12. ModManMac

did you ever get this up and running ? i’m waiting on parts for mine right now and would love to see another finished one
  13. ModManMac

Worklog Translucent Blue Noldendo

thank you so much for all the info! i honestly have been just browsing to see what solutions i could find my best option so far is one you named already, i found a strip of 5v usb powered solid white leds that come with a diffuser. as much as i love reactive i am not confident enough to trouble...
  14. ModManMac

Worklog Opaque Blue Noldendo

your case looks awesome i dig it tbh i’m surprised it turned out so nice with pla !
  15. ModManMac

Worklog Translucent Blue Noldendo

post pics ! i would love to see another noldendo build they seem to not be as common but i love the form factor of them we can share notes while we build lol