Recent content by MJrolla07

1. Question Aliexpress Ps2 portable power is detached. Anyone know the reset location for a GH-070-42?

Thanks again, this has actually helped me find what I think might have been the solder point. So the trace from this point in your image has actually been cut on my board, but in following the direction I have found what I think is the point it was soldered to. However this still doesnt seem to...
  2. Question Aliexpress Ps2 portable power is detached. Anyone know the reset location for a GH-070-42?

Thank you for your input! I think that image is from a different revision though, it looks different on my board.
  3. Question Aliexpress Ps2 portable power is detached. Anyone know the reset location for a GH-070-42?

Hi guys! I recently bought a fauilty PS2 portable from eBay that wouldnt turn on. I opened it up and noticed that the power button was desoldered. I hunted around for any trace of a broken solder joint, but I don't really see any. I'm new to the scene, but looked into the process for building...
  4. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey all! I'm MJ. I've always been interested in portable-izing a console, and have a wii board ready for it! Just awaiting the right time.