Recent content by MJMT

1. MJMT

Question What 3d printer is big enough to print the ashida

I have an ender 5 plus that can handle the size easy. The only problem is that I suck at printing.
  2. MJMT

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Most ppl suggest the Ashiida
  3. MJMT

Worklog "Clambone" SNESPI Handheld Clamshell

Maybe I can use something like HDMI Screen for a display. It would mean running a few external wires, but it could eliminate the need for something like a sound bonnet on top of the pi since I'll want room for a battery management device like a sugarpi. It would also allow you to just plug a...
  4. MJMT

I'm going to do some low quality test prints to see how it all works and then figure out a screen size from what I can search online.
  5. MJMT

I'd like to start by saying that I don't have much expertise in this stuff so I wouldn't mind a lot of help. The idea is to use the existing SNES PI bottom print with a modified SNES controller top scan with hinges added. A screen will mount on the hinges. I used some pre-existing models to "kit...
  6. MJMT

RVLoader v1.6

https://www.walmart.com/ip/NOKIA-Portable-USB-2-0-Card-Reader-Adapter-for-Micro-SD-Micro-SDHC-Micro-SDXC/976529495?from=searchResults Here's the knock off of the Kingston adaptor. It works as far as I can tell.
  7. MJMT

Question direct power

Pretty sure the only thing that runs off the 12v is the sound amplifier. I think if you don't cut the trace by the 3v3 power delay, it just directs that voltage as it originally would.
  8. MJMT

Guess I would add that you should check operation of your project after every step. You never know where you went wrong if you do too much at once.
  9. MJMT

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] Wii Console designed after my favorite Gamecube game

I think I'll just call this completed.
  10. MJMT

My tips are to triple check all of the components you need before you buy them or you'll end up with tons of shipping fees, work in an extremely well lit area, and to have a good magnifying glass to check your work.
  11. MJMT

RVLoader v1.6

I don't know if anyone can help me with my current woes. I currently have this error code on my project. I've had stuff like this end several of my trims before. The furthest I've been able to get without it crashing is about 4 seconds into a game. It started happening after booting Metroid...
  12. MJMT

Worklog [2022 Contest Entry] Wii Console designed after my favorite Gamecube game

Pretty much done here but- I need an extra 3mm of clearance from the top to the bottom given where I put the power switch and vent fan. I'm printing the 3mm shim and see how I like it. I also did a little redesign on the bottom in Blender that I will try to print as well. If my modified bottom...
  13. MJMT

Here's the finished top half. I'll try to finish the bottom this weekend and call it done.
  14. MJMT

Another small update..... Just painted and drilled as you see here.
  15. MJMT

Here's a little progress update: I only have a few more trims to make to my plastic before I paint it. I currently have a working trimmed board for this project and just need to do the magnet wires for data stuffs.