Recent content by MilLsDq

1. Worklog The Ultimate Portable

I did use screw posts for connecting the 2 halves together. There are 6 of them, suppose to be 8 but the distance on 2 of them were wrong on the actual case, didnt notice this until already loading everything. Maintenance on this system is important cause i do want to eventually get everything...
  2. Worklog The Ultimate Portable

I should word that as how it houses systems too, like the page set up i customized in the pictures above i love. but getting back to portablizemii will include some dabbling. wait, if you dont give a fuck then shouldnt that mean not helping people? I understand what you mean but that could be...
  3. Worklog The Ultimate Portable

I eventually did figure out portablizemii with that help but I chose wiiflow instead because of all the systems it can house. lazy is a strong word considering the work that I've been doing here at school and the other efforts i put in for projects. I have alot of hobbies and interests and can't...
  4. Worklog The Ultimate Portable

Thanks! Yeah, I do know portablizemii gets rid of the disc drive but I really wanted wiiflow. Is there a way to Install Portablizemii to get rid of the dd but still have it autoboot to wiiflow? I really like the set up I customized for Wiiflow, later after the semester ends I'll see what...
  5. Worklog The Ultimate Portable

wow, I knew you hated me for something Aurelio, that's why you were ripping on my element 14 post about my project. Calm down a bit, and I want to clear things up because I never intended to "pull a fast one" or take credit for anything I didn't do. I don't know where you got the idea that i...
  6. Worklog The Ultimate Portable

hey, makes answering easier ;)
  7. Worklog The Ultimate Portable

I edited it so it's "touch" I want something like JacksonS's touchMii but I couldn't get it figured out before the contest deadline. On the top left there are 2 switches, the left switches from gamecube to wiimote, and once wiimote is on, theres a 3 way switch that goes from nunchuck +...
  8. Worklog The Ultimate Portable

Yeaaa......gotta get rid of that horror.
  9. Worklog The Ultimate Portable

There are way too many things I could say but there is no point in kindling the fire even more. Quite the interesting display on my page. There’s unnecessary attacks toward me, my family, and my school for wanting to vote for me in the contest. I’m not sorry for the people that love me. There’s...
  10. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey guys, I made this account a while ago but never really posted or communicated. I must say, major props and respect for this site as a whole. I've never seen so many zesty memes too. I've built a bunch of portables, but never have been part of a forum community. The only other one im on is...
  11. Alright, Ill experiment a bit. how long and when will you have this universal board?

Alright, Ill experiment a bit. how long and when will you have this universal board?
  12. Hey JacksonS, I saw your post about the Wii SP, most impressive system I've seen. The...

Hey JacksonS, I saw your post about the Wii SP, most impressive system I've seen. The touchscreen capabilities has me curious and I wanted to find out more about the "touch Mii" board , screen, and the emulation software used for making that all compatible. I too want to build a wii portable...