Recent content by Miceeno

1. Miceeno

Watch out for FAKE Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh cells.

Mods please move this thread to the correct place. I didn't realize I posted in the 3D printing category.
  2. Miceeno

Watch out for FAKE Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh cells.

I just re-rebuilt my lawn mower battery pack. So I tested all the 18650 cells in my house. I found that I had bought 12 fake Panasonic NCR18650B 3400mAh cells. I wanted to share this information with the forum. The genuine cells are button top and the outer most wrapper is clear (usually priced...
  3. Miceeno

Worklog Miceeno's Current N64

Two steps forward and one step back. I've done some case work and built the heatsink. My I/O daughter board was originally attached to the heatsink. I decided I didn't like this because the giant cable attaching it to the main board was cumbersome and if it wasn't folded correctly every time it...
  4. Miceeno

On the back there's a row of buttons above the VGA port. Those buttons are for the on screen display. The large button to the side turns the screen on and off (There's also the power led for the screen above that). When running both the internal screen and the VGA out the picture dims on both...
  5. Miceeno

VGA and Composite Out. Line Level Audio and a switched Headphone Out.
  6. Miceeno

The Modular N64

That's epic! I did PCB etching in a shop class in middle school and it turned out badly. It's so cool to get such good results at home.
  7. Miceeno

https://www.ebay.com/itm/264091271380
  8. Miceeno

The boards are basically done. I've gone overboard on features. I've got all the A/V in and outs as well as 4 controller ports. The the biggest pain in the ass was the little limit switch on the Player 1 port that will disconnect the internal controller when an external is plugged in. Also...
  9. Miceeno

The Modular N64

I REALLY dig your hand etched controller PCB!
  10. Miceeno

Nope, no trim. I've got more space than I know what to do with with this big ass screen.
  11. Miceeno

I've been sitting on the mountain of parts to build this portable since late 2018. Although I'm still waiting on the 64drive I ordered for it in July 2018. With or without it the virus has given me the time and motivation to make some progress on this project. I probably would have tried this in...
  12. Miceeno

Discussion G-Boy Rev III - DIY Portable Kit

This thing is epic. I've been considering trying a Wii portable for a while and this does all the work for me. When will these be off pre-order? Im curious because I ordered one and would like an ETA. (I've had 2 64drives on order from Marshall since July 2018 and they haven't arrived yet. So...
  13. Miceeno

AliExpress PS2P

Oops. Well I haven't been around in a while and got excited when I saw it.
  14. Miceeno

AliExpress PS2P

https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32989449109.html I just came across this and thought I'd share it with the community here. $565.99 for a hand built PS2 portable made in China with real hardware.
  15. Miceeno

Miceeno's RGB/VGA/Monitor N64 "Portable"

http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/ntsc-nintendo-64-rgb/