Recent content by MegaDecpticon28

1. MegaDecpticon28

G-Boy: Reloaded / My First Portable

Ahh. I see. Thanks
  2. MegaDecpticon28

looks great! what else do you need to finish the build beside the trimmed wii installed? Also I was wondering any reason you got that led instead of something like this? https://handheldlegend.com/products/battery-led-gbc-and-dmg-diffuse?variant=1455949571 Would the led in the link not work?
  3. MegaDecpticon28

How would you test to see if it auto switches?
  4. MegaDecpticon28

GBoy worklog ( Metroid themed)

Thank you! :D I've been a fan since i was a git playing on my gameboy pocket and super nintendo lol. And sweet! I appreciate any help I can get. I'm determined to get this build done and do it correctly. I'm almost considering getting rid of a extra gba i have to get my funds up for this build.
  5. MegaDecpticon28

Dude! I really appreciate the link! Makes things a whole lot clearer for me! I updated my cart in digikey for links Gman posted about the resistors. 3x PTH08080 23.03 https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/texas-instruments/PTH08080WAH/296-20432-ND/724048 6x 100uf Cap 0.75...
  6. MegaDecpticon28

Better to have it and not need it then need it don't have it. I got you. My only thing is with doing the mx and Bluetooth install, the explanation and photos are there but being able to see the steps in motion via a video really help me understand as a visual learner. I'm absolutely excited...
  7. MegaDecpticon28

i got you. I appreciate the clarification!
  8. MegaDecpticon28

If im planning on just playing gamecube games on my gboy, is it needed to relocate the MX chip? I know the mx chip gives real time of the saved game played but not having it installed wont stop the functionality of the gboy will it? Also for me to play wii games does both the bluetooth and MX...
  9. MegaDecpticon28

dope. Thanks man
  10. MegaDecpticon28

cool thank you for the info!
  11. MegaDecpticon28

Also for the gerber files i used to print my pcbs, the speaker pcb has a spot for the headphone jack. Would I need to add one to the pcb or would it be better to get the jack that comes with the u amp2?
  12. MegaDecpticon28

Question How to make gboy?

Gottcha! Thank you for clarifying.
  13. MegaDecpticon28

ok cool. Thank you for confirming. I swear with all this reading im doing, I feel like I'm about to get another degree lol XD
  14. MegaDecpticon28

Question How to make gboy?

Ok so to confirm, the old trimming guide is the way to go? I just want to be sure is all.
  15. MegaDecpticon28

Hey guys, Im still working to get my funds together to get my pcbs from 4layer tech and ips screen. In the mean time, I was doing some more reading on the wii trim and the pcbs needed for the gboy and I'm a little confused. For Dustin remix gboy print, I know he relocated the screw posts to fit...