Recent content by meepledemeep

1. meepledemeep

Question Ashida needing some final help

So Wii system menu is just unobtainable without switching off of VGA?
  2. meepledemeep

Question RVLoader cIOS issues

I’ve been having problems with what seems to be the cIOS’s after having finished my portable. Not only can I not access the System menu hacks from priiloader, but applications such as SaveGame Manager GX don’t even work. I tried reinstalling the cIOS’s with a WAD manager (yes I know how dumb...
  3. meepledemeep

Is there any solution to this? Isn’t there a force 480p in system menu hack through priiloader?
  4. meepledemeep

Thanks so much for the help, it has helped to solve the issue with audio, just a few last things before I’m done for real: 1. I’ve installed the Bluetooth chip, and I know that it works because I can connect Wii remotes and open the Wii menu, but when I do, it’s only audio and no video. Video...
  5. meepledemeep

That was where my confusion came from, since the 4Layer diagrams didn’t show to wire SCW and SDW, I didn’t think to do so. But if I do daisy chain SCW and SDW, I get audio, but like you said, it’s a bit weird with both microcontrollers present. Only problem is that I don’t know the next best way...
  6. meepledemeep

Hey everyone, after a long time, I came back to the portablizing scene to finally finish a project. I decided to go with an Ashida due to its wonderful design and low skill level required. I’ve had a great time building it and am quite pleased with the final project. I only have two issues with...
  7. meepledemeep

Worklog Louii Friend Build

So I just gotta make it parallel?
  8. meepledemeep

Good catch! But wouldn’t it be fine anyway if I only put in a single battery while testing? Wouldn’t that keep the output around the 3.7v of the battery with the output only being 7.4v if I did both? I could be wrong, I’m a bit tired atm, I just wanna make sure I don’t make any major mistakes
  9. meepledemeep

Heres the first actually worklog of the hard modding: First thing done is the trim, it seems good, as I cut as little as I could to ensure not accidentally cutting anything important. I then sanded the MX chip and main trim with up to 800 grit. I then had enough time to wire all the voltages...
  10. meepledemeep

Thanks, will do!
  11. meepledemeep

Just trimmed, do you think the chip below the GPU will be fine? Wasn’t touched by the dremel
  12. meepledemeep

What's the best plan of action then?
  13. meepledemeep

Is that the SYSCONF file, or am I remembering incorrectly?
  14. meepledemeep

Question Gc2wiimote and Home Screen Problem

Sorry for any stupidity, but I’ve gone through Rvloader making sure everything is good before I trim and have two problems. 1. Gc2wiimote does not work with ir emulation at all. 2. Even though Bluetooth is still attached, I can’t open the system menu in any way. Sorry if these are stupid...
  15. meepledemeep

Sorry for any stupidity, but I’ve gone through Rvloader making sure everything is good before I trim and have two problems. 1. Gc2wiimote does not work with ir emulation at all. 2. Even though Bluetooth is still attached, I can’t open the system menu in any way. Sorry if these are stupid...