Recent content by mbmapit

1. Wii U Gamepad Build

Thank you @MRKane for your reply and I too am sorry to hear of your conditions :( Unfortunately I already have all the components for the project they were accumulated over almost 2 years and my hands have gotten to the point where it's impossible in that time. The Retroid 2+ does look good but...
  2. Wii U Gamepad Build

Thank you. I'm hoping the instructions on the threads I linked to would be sufficient as the guides are quite comprehensive and I already have all the parts etc.. Hopefully, someone will come forwards (fingers crossed).
  3. Wii U Gamepad Build

Anyone? @Dmcke5 @StonedEdge @Benge @RegDogg @MRKane looking at some of your amazing projects would this be something you might consider?
  4. Wii U Gamepad Build

Hi All, I have gathered all of the required components to make a project such as those linked below. However, I am unable to commence the project due to my arthritis. Would this be something someone would be willing to carry out for a fee? Alternatively, do you know of anyone that may be able...
  5. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi All, New here and am hoping for some help with a project I would like to commission :)