Recent content by MasterfulMonkey

1. MasterfulMonkey

Worklog The GS2

The placement of the Start and Select buttons reminds me of the Nintendo Switch. I think my favorite part is how nicely the PCBs fit into the case (I know it's designed like that, but pleasing nonetheless).
  2. MasterfulMonkey

Which one of you https://i.imgur.com/V3hYwCx.png?s=sms

Which one of you https://i.imgur.com/V3hYwCx.png?s=sms
  3. MasterfulMonkey

Discussion Give me your wackiest Wii portable ideas

Probably Russia or something like that.
  4. MasterfulMonkey

What Game are you Currently Playing? (Whats up!)

While I was joking, your wording did imply that Samus died, not the player-controlled character :p Also, I just got a Switch and BOTW, so I guess I'm playing that now.
  5. MasterfulMonkey

Worklog Various Cosmetic Console Mods

I've always found the Macro to look weird without the complete ABXY, even if it doesn't need them. It makes the not-DS look naked. Also, great job!
  6. MasterfulMonkey

BitBuilt and Advertisements

I didn't know that what else was huge, good for him.
  7. MasterfulMonkey

What Game are you Currently Playing? (Whats up!)

You can kill her? Spoilers bro! Jk, I've only played the opening level and I don't mind.
  8. MasterfulMonkey

3D Printer

What would be a good printing volume?
  9. MasterfulMonkey

3D Printer

I figured that would be the case, but thanks for confirming it. What budget printers would you recommend?
  10. MasterfulMonkey

3D Printer

I found this printer on ebay that's originally $1200+, but is marked down at $400. Is this a worthwhile (though still expensive) buy, or is it too small?
  11. MasterfulMonkey

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

I have two SNESs (that's a weird thing to type, lol), so I don't want to buy another one.
  12. MasterfulMonkey

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Are there any recommended guides for making a SNES portable? I've looked around, and while I've read that it's easy to do so, I can't find any.
  13. MasterfulMonkey

Wii SP 2.0

Dang. This is great. What's the difference between the new and old 3DS sliders?
  14. MasterfulMonkey

Wii Consoles

Here's a group of seven wii consoles on eBay, three of which are black. The shipping is pricy at $15.45, but there are only two bids as of posting this, putting the price at $10.49 ($25.94 total).
  15. MasterfulMonkey

Worklog Ginger's Wii Portable Worklog

Maybe you could make a couple of buttons yellow, like the buttons on his clothes?