Recent content by Mister M

1. Mister M

Board scan DS fat and lite pcb scan and schematic

Excellent work, it is very important to keep these scans and acquired information alive on old consoles.
  2. Mister M

Ps5 board scans

YES, DO IT. I help with voltage mapping and placing colors to highlight each track that represents a voltage, I can also help by cataloging some component reading information for repair.
  3. Mister M

Board scan BOARD SCAN PS2 79003

I'm glad to hear that my contribution helped you bring your PS2 to life.
  4. Mister M

Worklog An attempt to recreate the PS2 PCB

The PS2 board has arrived, now it's time to work on it, no more just designing, now let's complete this project that has been in development for years, it took a lot of learning and improvement to get here. Reverse engineering is not an easy task, especially when you are working on so many...
  5. Mister M

In this project I intended to use a mini modem with SMB through the ethernet port with a microSD card reader for USB. The chip that gave us an HDD port was removed from the PS2 starting with version 79k, making such an adaptation impossible at the moment.
  6. Mister M

RGB888 is 24bit RGB, this signal is output from the GS and goes to the video DAC.
  7. Mister M

My first idea was to use a screen driver with an HDMI input, I was going to take the RGB888 signal from the GPU and convert it to an HDMI signal and then take that HDMI signal and transmit it to the screen driver, however, I thought a lot, discussed the idea with some friends and we thought...
  8. Mister M

I have two options, I can make a mod that takes the RGB888 from the GS "GPU" from the PS2 and converts it to an HDMI output or I can convert the RGB888 from the GS into MIPI DSI, this DSI signal is used on smartphone screens, PSVITA among others devices. The mod I'm currently working on is RGB...
  9. Mister M

Sorry I did not understand your question.
  10. Mister M

Worklog Some PS2 Project

This is excellent, I think so too. The idea of publicizing the work is something very useful for the community, we provide the opportunity for others to work on improvements for the portable console scene. I am happy and excited with your progress in this work, immensely happy to see this idea...
  11. Mister M

Model PSVITA MODEL 2000 (SLIM) BUTTONS

I don't think they are similar, another member made the psvita 1000 models (FAT). This link takes you to the files the other forum member created. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/ps-vita-buttons-3d-files.4734/
  12. Mister M

Board scan BOARD SCAN PS2 90006-90010

The other regulators work with the source voltage, 7.4V, you can see in the color mapping the voltages that feed each regulator.
  13. Mister M

Worklog Some PS2 Project

An excellent project, and his knowledge of electronics is incredible. I'm happy to contribute in some way to the community and that it brings incredible results like this. We are both working on a similar project, if you want, I am available to exchange ideas and knowledge for the advancement...
  14. Mister M

Board scan BOARD SCAN PS2 90006-90010

Yes, you can use bms 2s, but I don't understand the rest of the question.
  15. Mister M

After long months away from the project, I'm coming back. I made some corrections to the pcbs, and recreated the shell.