Recent content by Mark the Pig

1. Mark the Pig

Looking to buy a 6 layer wii

Hey all, I'm about to start work on a wii micro and I heard that a lot of people have extra 6 layer wiis. If you're looking to sell one feel free dm on discord Cheesegratter (previously Mark)#6001 I ideally want the full wii so I don't have to go through the trouble of getting the screws but if...
  2. Mark the Pig

Wii in a Box - First Wii Portable

I think I started this journey last April (2021) and the number of electronics I have fried is hopefully the sum of my AP scores tomorrow. Thank you to everyone on the BitBuilt discord server who answered my constant and probably initially stupid questions. The main goal behind this project was...
  3. Mark the Pig

Looking to purchase a pms-lite

Sorry for the double post, just have some important things to clarify: I am only looking for one PMS-lite (not a pms2 or pmsv1) and I am willing to pay around $90-100 due to the fact that isn't available anywhere at the moment and I am on the verge of finishing a project.
  4. Mark the Pig

Looking to purchase a pms-lite

Hello, I know that these are currently unavailable on the 4Layer store so if anyone has any extras then I would be willing to buy them. Feel free to dm on discord Mark the Pig#6001 as that is where I am most active. Thanks, Mark
  5. Mark the Pig

Worklog My First Portable - The "Wii Lite"

Ok so that took a bit longer than expected but here is my full trim. I decided to include the usb drive cause it would not really change the size and it is easier. I am also deciding to only use two gamecube controller ports and not four as it would be easier (and I won't need to worry about...
  6. Mark the Pig

Worklog My First Portable - The "Wii Lite"

Ok so my dremel is arriving tomorrow and I am pretty nervous, to say the least. Below is a start to my 3D printed case with some poorly edited images to give you all an idea regarding where things go. For reference it is about 6 inches across and I plan on using a 5 inch screen. I don't know if...
  7. Mark the Pig

Hello! I am a new member and I have some questions.

Great, Thank you. Hopefully, my first attempt at a portable Wii will not be a total failure.
  8. Mark the Pig

Hello! I am a new member and I have some questions.

Hello, So as you can probably tell I am a new member (just joined today). I am very interested in building a Wii portable of my own design over the summer. However, I also really don't want to be in over my head and have this be a complete failure. I do have some prior experience as this last...
  9. Mark the Pig

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! My name will almost always be Mark the Pig although I occasionally use cheesegratter (spelled incorrectly intentionally) as an alternative.