Recent content by Magician

1. Magician

Worklog My First Wii Portable: Wii-S XL

Alright got the trim done I hope it works All I need to do now is sand it!
  2. Magician

Solved Will this be a safe Wii trim?

Are the lines going to be safe or are they too far in and will it damage the board? Edit: I think the top line was a little bit too low so I raised it and I checked the definitive guide, so other than that it should be fine? I hope!
  3. Magician

I have finally returned with an idea of what I'm going to be doing. Something similar to Madmorda's "Wii S Lite" & Wesk's "Party Box". So i'm imagining a DS-like Wii portable with video out and Bluetooth because I have no GameCube controllers. This is going to be hard and It is going to take a...
  4. Magician

My own design. A little ambitious, but I'll be fine.
  5. Magician

so yesterday i took the wii (family edition) apart here is a picture of it half taken apart
  6. Magician

Solved Will all of the parts work together?

Noted. I'll probably end up using this, but I might try the more compact form you told me about.
  7. Magician

Thank you for letting me know about the recommended heatsink and fan. I'll use those instead!
  8. Magician

They seem alright to me, But I don't know if there are recommended ones.
  9. Magician

I will get two heatsinks and an outtake fan for them. Are the products I linked (Heatsink, Fan) good, or are there recommended ones? Recommended heatsink and fan found.
  10. Magician

Cool, I'll buy those wires instead. Okay, are these a good choice?
  11. Magician

I have everything except the wires. 22 awg wire - amazon 34 awg wire - amazon Are these fine, or is there something else I'm missing? Okay, I will add a battery holder to my case once I design it.
  12. Magician

Will all of the parts work together? Wii Family Edition - Modded with RVLoader v 1.5 GC + 2 - for controls soft touch tactile pushbutton - for buttons Joy-Con Joystick - for joysticks pms pd 2 - for usb and usb-c charging RVL PMS Lite - for power management 4LayerTech 800x480 IPS Screen &...
  13. Magician

Solved How do I make buttons for Wii portable?

Thank you for the response! Yes, I saw the other thread where you posted about those tactile buttons. I'll use those in my build. I will be using 3d printed mounts similarly to the G-Wii rev2.5. I can solder/wire the tactile buttons directly to the GC + 2.0, right? I just saw your response in...
  14. Magician

Beginner Wii Portable

Could I directly wire these tactile buttons to the gc + 2.0? Or do I need to make my own pcb?