Recent content by luismendez

1. luismendez

Solved Problem relocating Bluetooth module

Thanks for your help, the Wii control in RVLoader now works, only for the last time this message appears when I enter the Wii menu, it appears for a few seconds, it disappears, but everything works, should I be concerned or how can it be solved? Regards
  2. luismendez

Thank you very much, I had not taken that into account, I am going to carry out the procedure that you indicate and as soon as I do, I will write what happened.
  3. luismendez

Hello, I already soldered the missing points, but I still haven't been able to get the Wii control to synchronize with the bluetooth module, this is the third module, the others didn't work anyway, could it be the Wii?
  4. luismendez

I had seen a video where they didn't connect it and it worked, but when I got back from work I'll connect them, and I commented what happens, thanks.
  5. luismendez

Regards. I am assembling my portable Wii, my intention is to put the Bluetooth module on it, I have already carried out several tests, the Wii Board turns on and the RVloader enters, I try to synchronize the module with the control and it is possible for me to connect them, do you have any...
  6. luismendez

Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

thanks, connecting the 5v will turn on the fan? for now I only have the 12v and it doesn't turn on, greetings
  7. luismendez

Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

hello, I'm doing this project, but I've been left with several doubts, the first is in the 12 volt wiring, if it is necessary to do it or it can be omitted, and in the 5 volt wiring, it is not seen in the images, but this should it be fed at 5 volts from the regulator? and with these 5 volts...