Recent content by luisjam

1. luisjam

BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Thanks for your great job! My wii laptop didn’t got a gc+ controller,I’m using wiimote to play wii games,Hope you will add wiimote support in next bbloader version,I can’t switch to wii game list at present version.
  2. luisjam

Question Wii Game Black Screen (Yes I have a compatible USB drive)

I have the same problem,my Wii’s board is US,download Japanese portablizemii and reinstall it can fix it?
  3. luisjam

Release Wii native VGA - version 1.5

Thanks again!I fixed it now,The green pin on the AVE chip was damaged,maybe i breaked It when i soldering them,fortunately i still have a broken wii motherboard,i replaced the ave chip and it's working now
  4. luisjam

t Thanks!I reinstalled the cheese installer pack then use wii2hdmi and set It to 480P successfully。Now i got my VGA working,But i found a new issue:( ,The VGA image seems like pink,Then i tested the r,g,b 3wires,seems like the green wire Is not working(when the console Is working,i cut one of...
  5. luisjam

I just used settings editor gui and there are only two options(480i and 576i) ,Does that means i can't set 480p with composite cable? thanks!
  6. luisjam

Hey Aurelio,I met a new problem on my second wii laptop with 7inch screen .It works well in composite mode,but when i shorted mode to 3.3v,The screen in VGA mode only shows A red image .I reinstalle The native VGA patch and check The R,G,B.H.V wires,still doesn't work...I can't remember if i had...
  7. luisjam

Question wii mote not syncing

Ok!Thanks!
  8. luisjam

Question wii mote not syncing

If i use an unsynced wiimote,i can't enter the wii menu(i don't have a gc+ controller),how can i fix it?Thanks
  9. luisjam

Thanks! It can load Wii games now,and I replaced the wire with iPhone's USB cable(of course damaged cable:), the image is better than composite signal:P
  10. luisjam

Thank you soooo much,it works now:)
  11. luisjam

Thank you Aurelio for all your hard work. I just installed the VGA pack,and soldered 6 lines(hs,vs,r,g,b,GND) to my 10.1"ips screen,It works and show the portablizemii screen,but when I load Wii games(MARIO bro,MARIO kart),the screen shows"unsupported format"then go black screen; Then I use...
  12. luisjam

Question Does anyone have experience making custom sensor bars? (for very close range)

Because of an unexpected power off ,my Wii can't be turned on with a black screen,then I went to the forum(chinese) for help,finally I bought and replaced the Bluetooth module,my Wii works again
  13. luisjam

Question Does anyone have experience making custom sensor bars? (for very close range)

I have a question about the power button(Maybe because I'm a new member here,so I can't create a new post). In the trim guide I didn't find the wii's power button relocation,only reset button.when we(trimmed Wii)want to power off the system,just cutoff the power?(once I cutoff the power...
  14. luisjam

Apologize for my negligence,Yesterday I measured the voltage is 5v,just now I measured it again,The voltage is not fixed,I‘m wrong:( Sorry