Recent content by Luingus221

1. Luingus221

Reggie is retiring

F (sorry I'm late)
  2. Luingus221

Jokes

Post some high quality and maybe even low qualtiy (dad) jokes here. I'll start you all off with a little dad joke from a game I played and a higher quality one. Somebody asked this as their order for pizza in the game. Use spoilers for the answers to the jokes (if neccessary.) Wanna hear a...
  3. Luingus221

Prototype Wii Remote

Yeah that's what I think too. There's more evidence for that, too. One of the images of it has it pictured with a teal Gamecube. That means it probably only worked on Gamecubes that were made for testing purposes and not retail consoles, as all teal Gamecubes are testing units (even coming...
  4. Luingus221

Prototype Wii Remote

Apparently, on October 28th, 2018, a prototype Wii remote and Nunchuk was sold at an auction in Japan. This is what the Wii Remote and Nunchuk look like in comparison to the final: As you can see, there are several major differences, including: The Wii Remote is wired to the Gamecube...
  5. Luingus221

The WiiVape

That's pretty cool!
  6. Luingus221

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

Oh yeah, nearly forgot about the screwdrivers and other tools. My mom has PLENTY of those, as she does a lot of her own car maintenence. We used to have a family business owned by my deceased great-grandpa (a body shop to be specific,) but it is not ours anymore.
  7. Luingus221

Discussion Ideas, questions, etc, Post em here!

I'm new here, and I wanted to learn how to do these kinds of things. I have some experience with these kinds of things, as I've connected up a bunch of things to the Raspberry Pi I have at my dad's, and wanted to do more than that. One of the big questions I have is what are the basic supplies...