Recent content by Luielvin

1. Luielvin

Question ps2 motherboard trimming

im going to keep the motherboard as is and make it portable i guess do u have a guide or tutorial how to make it happen? just asking
  2. Luielvin

im finding a video tutorial but there's nothing hahaha
  3. Luielvin

i will go for the 8 inch oversized psp hahaha but i dont know what the wiring is and it's my first time to make it portable haha can you teach me how or can you share your plan? haha well thanks btw but i i think the oversized gameboy is nice :)
  4. Luielvin

i will go for the 8 inch oversized psp hahaha but i dont know what the wiring is and it's my first time to make it portable haha can you teach me how or can you share your plan? haha well thanks btw
  5. Luielvin

then what volatage can i use if i can make it portable
  6. Luielvin

oh okay thank you but if i cant trim it, can i make it portable? i mean i will not trim the motherboard and i will find a bigger case and screen i think?then if i can make it portable can i keep the disc drive? even if i dont keep the disc drive can i use my free mcboot?
  7. Luielvin

can you teach me how to trim my ps2 motherboard? i will take a picture of it the model is scph 77006 its from japan so can u teach me? i know the trimming process is for model 79000 series but please take a look and can you guide me how many volts? i will upload the picture later after i...
  8. Luielvin

Question ps2 motherboard

ok thank you
  9. Luielvin

Question ps2 motherboard

can i use the ps2 motherboard scph 77006? for portable? and im curious if i can use my smartphones lcd to make a portable?