Recent content by Linx87

1. Linx87

Question any good guides on making custom circuit boards and scripting for the raspberry pi pico?

Working on connecting a raspberry pi pico to a gc+ so i can send inputs from parsec to my wii for playing gamecube games online on actual hardware. On the circuit board side, it would just be for making the connections between the inputs on the gc+ and the pico's gpio plus the gamecube plug. On...
  2. Linx87

Question Wireless Gba to Gc link cable?

looking into trying to make an all in one Gamecube controller with a gba sp built in, was wondering if its possible to make a wireless gba to gc link cable. Been scouring the internet to find any kind of documentation on how the gba to gc link cable works and how to make even a basic wireless...
  3. Linx87

Question Anyone know what the board of this controller looks like?

W What the pcb looked like
  4. Linx87

Question Anyone know what the board of this controller looks like?

I want to know what the board of the Bass Landing fishing controller looks like so I can decide if it would work for a custom one handed controller for pc gaming. it would be paired with a trackball mouse or have one replace the part on the side(image is from Google)
  5. Linx87

Question What DS is a good size for a Wii Portable

I am planning on making a wii portable later this year I wanted to fit a trimmed wii into a member of the ds family with ds being in between a cut in half gamecube controller shell which DS would be big enough for a trimmed wii or if you know something that would work better for this but is...
  6. Linx87

Worklog Custom GameCube controller for brawl

I have not yet rewired the analog stick but from what I've tested (with the duck tape holding it) it is pretty comfortable
  7. Linx87

Worklog Custom GameCube controller for brawl

Hello! Its been awhile since I've posted but, I have something to share I am working on GameCube controllers with re located c-stick I have moved the c-stick to where the L button was I am designing them for Smash Bros Brawl (Ignore the tape, I haven't gotten the putty I need yet and I needed...
  8. Linx87

Question Snes controller on ds lite

Thank you; I'll try to not double post in the future
  9. Linx87

oh ok, i didn't realize that counted as double posting.
  10. Linx87

oh, ok
  11. Linx87

that's weird, I got an email saying cheese replied to this post but, I cant find the reply anywhere! it's not in my notifications or on the post!
  12. Linx87

Thank you for answering.
  13. Linx87

I'm not wiring the controller to the ds lite mother board, I'm wiring it to the DS Lite GBA/Slot 2 dust cover which has a board inside. in the guide it worked by wiring the DS Lite control pinout to the gba connector (Is that the right terminology?) so when you plug in your modified controller...
  14. Linx87

this is what I was looking at http://iheartsnes.blogspot.com/2008/11/snes-controller-on-ds-lite-mod.html I was wondering if I would still be able to use the DS Lite's buttons when not using the snes controller. I was also planning on making the DS Lite a gameboy Macro. -merge- also, I was...
  15. Linx87

Has anyone on this forum made a snes controller that plugs into the gba slot via the gba slot dust cover? I saw a mod on an other forum where someone did this by wiring the control pinouts to the gba slot. If I did this, would I still be able to use the ds lite without the controller plugged in?