Recent content by limone79

1. limone79

Question PS2 controller mod input issues

If the analog stick is not connected to the controller, it will malfunction. Please connect an analog stick or add a resistor.
  2. limone79

Guide Configuring your PS2 portable for SD loading (79k models)

I used an sd card loader for my recent mod. I can use the sd card loader in opl version 1.1 or later. The save didn't work in pure opl(v1.1, beta 1.2). In the patched opl, memory cards were usable. vmc was not available in any version.
  3. limone79

Worklog Making second PS2 portable

3d printer output is finished. We decided to use sd card loader instead of USB for games. (MX4SIO) For MX4SIO, it is slower than smb but faster than usb. Videos are rarely choppy and loading is not that long. I connected the ps2 memory card slot 2 to the micro sd adapter. A memory...
  4. limone79

Worklog Making second PS2 portable

Hi. Two years ago, I made a small sized ps2. I decided to make a new ps2 because of the small size of the screen and the feeling of operation. - PS2 scph-79000 - 5 inch LCD - 18650 battery x 2 - PS2 controller(fake) - SD loader (MX4SIO) This is a portable ps2 I made 2 years ago. The small...
  5. limone79

Worklog Portable Windows Game Console

Hi. This time, I made a window game console using a mini PC. This is the spec of the device used in this modification. - Larkbox(Intel J4125) - 7 inch IPS LCD 1920 x 1080 - touch screen - 18650 battery x 3 - xbox360 controller(fake) At first, it was conducted as a nucbox. During the mod...
  6. limone79

Worklog Portable NeoGeo MVS

Hi. This time, NeoGeo MVS portable mod. It's large for a portable device, but it's enough to hold it in your hand. spec - MVS 1C trimming - cardslot 90 deg - Unibios - 5" screen (RGBs to HDMI) - li-on 3000mah x 3 - Wireless controller. Replace it with unibios for ease of use. It is...
  7. limone79

Guide The SEGASATURN Trimming Guide

Great! It's the data I've really been looking for. Thanks a lot.
  8. limone79

Worklog Benge BS2 Portable PS2

You made it really pretty well. It's amazing!
  9. limone79

Worklog My first N64 portable

I'll send you a message because it's not good if the post gets longer.
  10. limone79

You will need a ROM writer or programmer. The wiring was very simple, so I used a wire to connect it. This is the controller part I'm working on. I hope it helps.
  11. limone79

Hi. I didn't order a PCB, only a microcontroller. Please refer to the link below. :D https://nfggames.com/forum2/index.php?topic=5803.0
  12. limone79

Thank you Gman. Your article was very helpful. --- Thank you for welcoming me. :D --- The place I bought is a Japanese store. driver board https://www.kadenken.com/view/item/000000000499 lcd https://www.kadenken.com/view/item/000000000621 The driver board was recently cloned from Ali...
  13. limone79

Hi. My name is limone and I live in Asia. I use a translator because I am not good at English. I am happy to get a lot of information from this site. Let me introduce the completed portable Nintendo 64. spec - advanced N64 trimming - cardslot 90 deg - extension memory swap - 4" 320 x 240 screen...
  14. limone79

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello!! Thank you for your information always. I am not good at English, but I will try.