Recent content by Leon798

1. Solved Update Wii from 4.1E to 4.3E

Thanks for the replies, @cheese ive looked into priiloader and there was no update block active. @Stitches Thanks i will send you a dm today!
  2. Solved Update Wii from 4.1E to 4.3E

Hello I have an RVL-CPU-40 Board with Wii-Menu 4.1 and Homebrewchannel installed. When i try to Update my Wii the classic way via internet connection it tells me i already have the newest version. unfortunately i cannot get my wii updated to 4.3 for PortablizeMii. Any suggestions how to...
  3. looking to Buy U10 or U9

Hey, unfortunately i destroyed both my U10 and U9. Anyone got some spare ones to sell? I am located in Germany so i´d prefer a seller from europe.
  4. Question U10 Relocation problems

Hello, I´ve ran into some problems while relocationg my u10 (U9) After one of the important legs broke off while desoldering the U10 I used the U9. Unfortunately on the U9 i desoldered, part of the plastic case popped off. I decided to still try soldering the u9 in. After i soldered the Wire...
  5. Solved Gamecube C207 Capacitor

thanks for the information. Im gonna try if i can get a cap this size. If the costs are too high for a single cap, i might be switching to wii.
  6. Solved Gamecube C207 Capacitor

7. Solved Gamecube C207 Capacitor

Hey, Im new to the forum and started my first portable project with a Gamecube. Unfortunately while trying to solder on the composite video cable I knocked off the capacitor C207 due to it being too small for soldering to. heres a picture Getting the video signal from any of the capacitors on...
  8. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey