Recent content by KreativDax

1. KreativDax

Ps5 board scans

Is anybody interested in PS5 board layer scans? Should I do it or not do it?
  2. KreativDax

Board scan Switch OLED Scans

Yes not a problem. Thank you
  3. KreativDax

Board scan Switch OLED Scans

Here are my scans of The Switch OLED the two scans of the board that are populated are from @zzattack and scan 10 would not scan right no matter how I scanned it so there is a picture I took with my phone. All so use them how ever u want just give credit where credit is due! other then that have...
  4. KreativDax

Board scan Switch lite

Switch Lite scans i made
  5. KreativDax

Board scan Nintendo Switch

Ill post them this weekend
  6. KreativDax

Just use wet an dry sand paper an go slow an a tiny bit of water
  7. KreativDax

Release DS Lite Board scans

that’s awesome keep up the awesome work
  8. KreativDax

As Promised here are my Nintendo Switch board scans. Switch Lite will be up loaded soon too. Merry Christmas. PS hope this will help bring a lot of switches back to life
  9. KreativDax

sand paper lol. Im working on switch and switch lite right now
  10. KreativDax

I would think u could use one of the 3.3v vias for that just use a multimeter To find one. But I all so think there was a wright up on installing an amp on here somewhere look back an see
  11. KreativDax

These are the DS Lite board scans one power plain one ground and 4 trace plains I'm new to using GIMP i never even knew about gimp until the WII compendium so I'm still learning how to use gimp. I have an half ass gimp compendium made up It is unfinished cause i have been busy with work. I have...
  12. KreativDax

Question DS lite pcb

Yes I’ll start a new post an up load it later today. An as far as my project yes I have but when all this coved 19 started in the states work got crazy busy an I had to put it on the back burner for a lil bit.
  13. KreativDax

Question DS lite pcb

Soldered to ribbon cable with magnet wire to extend the cable 40 awg wire then soldered to the motherboard. I have a microscope so I can zoom in on to the pads an i use a jbc soldering station with the tiny soldering tip
  14. KreativDax

Question DS lite pcb

I like this book. The Art of PCB Reverse Engineering
  15. KreativDax

Question DS lite pcb

I posted some pictures on here just look back an u will find them