Recent content by Koboid

1. Question CMB charge

Hi, I was also wondering if I could load the 7.4v pack with 8.5v with the red cmb but it says 9v-15v. nothing happens if I charge with the 0.5v less? (8.5v 4A) Thanks you foroum
  2. Question Ps1 Classic portable?

Looks good! You would have to investigate the necessary voltages and current required by the motherboard, and from that you can choose the batteries and calculate the playing time. Personally I have never disassembled a PS Classic, it would be great if you share information about it in the forum.
  3. Discussion MY first wii portable(SWii)

Remember to sand the edges!
  4. Portablizing BOM

Dat double post
  5. Question Wii Mini portable?

No way, friend. If you use a USB to SD adapter, the system will still recognize it as a USB, unlike a Wii with an integrated SD port.
  6. Portablizing BOM

Thinking about that, I could add this 5 "screen with composite video, it looks good and the seller seems to have a good reputation. https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Inch-TFT-LCD-HD-Screen-Monitor-Car-Rearview-Reverse-Backup-Parking-Camera-Cam/401854511064?hash=item5d906537d8:g:Zm0AAOSwYlNdLETs
  7. Discussion MY first wii portable(SWii)

According to the guide, you must apply the necessary voltage as indicated. Simply if there is no convenient spot to solder, you should scratch the motherboard and solder directly to the copper plane, as long as it is in the colored area.
  8. Discussion MY first wii portable(SWii)

Actually there's no pictures, i'd like to see what you got :rothink:
  9. piig thread

SSは本物の豚です
  10. How do you keep your components?

In general, I would like to know how you keep those components that you will not use for a long time (PCB's, screens, motherboards, etc.) I use a random box in a safe place, with bags with those tempting bubbles inside (mmmm squishy), and a antistatic bag. And you?
  11. Worklog GS2 rev2

That sounds great for the future of PS2. Sir, will you publish those trims in the ps2 trimming guide?
  12. Worklog Raspberry Pi Fusion.

Metroid Fusion... You got my respect. And yes, RetroPi Fusion sounds dope.