Recent content by kjc35

1. kjc35

Solved Shipping options not available?

That was it lol, google auto filled the information and forgot the zip code lmao. It's all good now!
  2. kjc35

Solved Shipping options not available?

Just tried getting a GC+ (and the store page does show they're in stock) but when I reach the shipping details page it says no shipping options are available. Just wanted to know if they are out of stock or if that'll be fixed and whatnot! I'd send a PM but I'm not sure yet whos in charge of...
  3. kjc35

Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

Yeah, I had the 12V (or at least my max voltage of 7.4) hooked up to the preamp, but like Oz said I just didn't have SDN and 5V bridged! Thanks to both of you guys
  4. kjc35

Question Calling all noobs (noob question thread)

Have any of you guys used one of these PAM 8803s? Tried hooking it up today and no audio, wasn't sure if there was some trick to get it going or whatnot. I had 5.02V going to it and the audio lines were coming from the two points in the trimming guide.
  5. kjc35

Question USB issue?

Yeah in your layout 1 is showing 3.3V but when I try to measure the voltage at 2 (with the Wii on) the whole system resets, almost like a short. I did actually put on a new U10 just to see but I'm still getting that black screen. I haven't hooked up audio yet to see if the problem lies with the...
  6. kjc35

Question USB issue?

Well I just rewired everything today and still nothing. All the voltages seem fine, Wii seems like it's booting up... does the CPU getting warm necessarily mean that the U10 is fine? I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with the USB because holding reset doesn't result in Priiloader or an error...
  7. kjc35

Question USB issue?

The wires are good, those pics I took are just pretty shitty. I'm going to try re wiring everything later today and try it again. Anyone know if there are other points on the Wii for USB data?
  8. kjc35

Question USB issue?

I do have the nowifi ioses installed and I did try holding the reset pin (the contact located right next to the U10 contact on the underside of the board right) to GND but nothing happened. Priiloader never showed up, so I'm not sure what could .be causing it
  9. kjc35

Question USB issue?

Lifting that wire a bit did nothing, unfortunately. I don't think it was touching that point in the first place. Just checking, do both 3.3V points shown in the custom regulators section of the trimming guide need to be fed 3.3V, or does only one?
  10. kjc35

Question USB issue?

Welp, rewired the USB port, used different ports, no luck. Still getting a video signal from the Wii, just nothing to actually display. I have a feelings it's something to do with the USB contact points and unfortunately the glue I used made a complete mess of it. Are there any other points...
  11. kjc35

Question USB issue?

right now, I have both sets of USB ports wired, so pins 2&3 and 6&7. Each pair of wires is twisted, but maybe they're interfering with each other? I wasn't sure which port PM used by default so I hooked up both. Would wiring the ports past the CM1 and CM2 affect anything? I tried both ports...
  12. kjc35

Question USB issue?

You're right, holding the reset pin to ground did nothing. Here's a pic of the U10... did I not cut the trace enough perhaps? Edit: Just tried disconnecting the wire to the U10 for the hell of it, this time the Wii did not turn on (shown by the screen not receiving a signal). So I may be wrong...
  13. kjc35

Question USB issue?

Hi guys, Have a problem with my Wii cut. It's certainly booting as the CPU gets hot and my screen is receiving a signal because the AV1 shows up, but after that it's a black screen. I'm thinking it's the USB but I'd like to see what you all think before taking the hot glue off and risk taking...
  14. kjc35

Would magnets screw with the Wii?

Ok great, just trying to think of ways to save space and keep my case less hole-y
  15. kjc35

Would magnets screw with the Wii?

May sound pretty dumb but I just wanted to see if using neodymium magnets as a method of attaching case halves might screw with the Wii CPU or the USB flash drive. The port itself is external and located about an inch away from where any magnet would be but I don't wanna risk it if there's any...