Recent content by Kitsen

1. Kitsen

How to get mold professionally made? N3DS shell

Hi there, I'm currently working on a Bluetooth mod on a new 3ds from someone on the forum and I was inspired to upgrade mine. Sadly, my shell is already damaged from my original mod so I wanted a new one to start fresh!. Unfortunately, as some of you know, the New 3DS (non-XL) shell cannot be...
  2. Kitsen

Question Rerouting button input on Wee 2T

Great! thank you very much for all your help. i'll order the parts and get to testing soon, cheers!
  3. Kitsen

Just to be 100% sure, you mean I should wire it like this?
  4. Kitsen

Maybe I'm not experienced enough but i'm not quite sure I understand what you mean/or if it'll work I like the idea of making it simpler though, would you mean explaining further how you would go about this? thank you for your suggestion i'm all about making my life easier!
  5. Kitsen

I already changed the first stick so far range wasn't an issue (thankfully) I did have an ipega before but the stick weren't great, (also i much prefer the flydigi software to octopus) unfortunately it is a grid, (probably to use a smaller microprocessor) For now the plan is on a slight hold...
  6. Kitsen

So I did more tests and I found the most peculiar thing, and I guess it's because my electronic knowledge is low but here it is. I read the github reverse engineering of the switch by DekuNukem because the button reminds me a lot of the joy-cons one and I learn that the joy-cons button's works...
  7. Kitsen

Hi guys, Long time not posted, I was lurking about and I'm amazed how far we have gotten in the last year. Those praises have nothing to do with my question but they needed to be expressed. I'm working on a project that is a mutation of my previous ambition to make a custom android...
  8. Kitsen

GameCube JoyCon CAD Files

huh, didn't think of that, good idea! thank for the suggestion
  9. Kitsen

GameCube JoyCon CAD Files

Hi shanks, I'm starting another mod (that will probably never be finished) on my switch and I have a question, where is the test point for the Home button? I checked around with my multi meter but I was outta luck and my google-fu failed me. thanks in advance
  10. Kitsen

Worklog Nintendo Switch redesign - Switch Mini/Pro

By the by, how were you thinking of adding the second battery? I'd like to do the same on my end
  11. Kitsen

Question controlling a bluetooth board with the switch volume button

Hi there, So I'm trying to add a bluetooth board to my Switch, same board that I previously used for my N3DS and I have a bit of an issue. I wanted to be able to turn on the board using the switch volume down button and find a way to do it without programing like JacksonS did because I lack...
  12. Kitsen

what I hope is that the lite screen is compatible! that'd be amazing, he'd have a smaller shell all ready for him to modify!
  13. Kitsen

Arduino code for the Trinket m0 (Nintendo switch payload launcher)

Hi guys, I'd need someone to work with me on a personal project, long story short I want to add two things into my Switch, a payload launcher (trinket m0) and bluetooth audio. I was inspired by JacksonS' work on adding bluetooth audio to the switch but instead of adding a microcontroller to...
  14. Kitsen

This is great stuff! I was interested in taking mine apart as well to see if I could make a lighter/smaller version but my lack of knowledge was holding me back. thank you for taking the leap, I'll be watching this thread with great interest!
  15. Kitsen

Worklog N3ds Bluetooth mod

Hi there, I was inspired from this thread to mod my N3DS. In a previous thread I asked to get a 18650 or a li-po in the 3DS, in the end I will install my own charging circuitry for a lipo, install an audio Bluetooth transmitter inside and hopefully install a USB mod to access the SD card...