Recent content by Kells

1. Kells

Question Bluetooth Audio Transmission

I have been doing research into adding Bluetooth audio for my headphones into my portable and I was wondering if anyone has done anything like it. I have been testing the A2DP example sketches for the Esp32 which is basically a Bluetooth audio transmitter. The ADC on the esp32 is not well...
  2. Kells

Question PS2 Controller

I finally just invested in a 3d printer and I am starting to design my ps2 portable. I was wondering what tact switches people used for their portables that are inexpensive. I also was wondering if the ps vita's analog sticks could easily be rewired to a PlayStation 2 controller or if that...
  3. Kells

Question PS2 Portable Helppp

Hey @leonardo, you need to make a new thread to ask a question. You can ask your questions there instead of using this older thread. You may want to read the rules briefly just to understand how the forum works.
  4. Kells

Discussion Teensy 3.2 use in a Playstation 2 portable

I might take a look at that code as they are both written in C. I'm going to have to put a lot of work into it and a lot of online research.
  5. Kells

Discussion Teensy 3.2 use in a Playstation 2 portable

I've been looking into incorporating a Teensy within my PlayStation 2 project as it would allow me to incorporate many features. The most important feature would be the ability to use it as a controller. I am aware of PS+ but I also wanted to use this microcontroller because with the raspberry...
  6. Kells

What size print bed should I look for?

Thanks I just bought a spool from Hatchbox, thanks for the recommendation. Thank you all for the help its been extremely useful!
  7. Kells

Thanks @Gabobo, Il might have to buy that it looks like a major upgrade. Also just a quick question, what sort of filament do most people use for their portables, and where is the best place to buy it from?
  8. Kells

Thank you all for the help I just bought an Ender 3 and I'm excited to finally get griding on these portables!
  9. Kells

Thank you all so much for the help, I don't know too much about printing but is it viable to get something like an ender 3 and print off pieces instead of a full piece. I'm not sure how much money I can really spend on it so I'm wondering if buying a cheaper one would be the best option and...
  10. Kells

I have worked on and almost finished probably 5 portables over a few years but I have barely put one(deadass built it out of glued together legos lmao) together as I can never figure out the case. I'm looking for a cheaper 3d printer that I can afford but I don't know how big a print bed I...
  11. Kells

Worklog Gman's MGC64 thing

Damn...
  12. Kells

Question Micro Controller to control ps2

This is actually very helpful. I found this years ago but I completely forgot about this so thank you so much.
  13. Kells

Question Micro Controller to control ps2

I currently am working on improving my PlayStation 2 portable and I would like to be able to use a microcontroller instead of using a ps2 controller. I have a teensy 3.2 that I was hoping to use instead. Is there was any way to program this microcontroller to output what is needed to make a...
  14. Kells

Question PS2 Battery

I have been working on a PlayStation 2 portable and I have limited knowledge in using li-ion batteries but I understand the danger in using them. I just bought a bms which is below that I believe will do the job well but the problem is that my batteries are not strong enough to run the ps2 and...
  15. Kells

Solved Lipo unbalanced

Modio I have been having issues with finding the correct battery and charger and bms. The batteries I have access to rn I need to have 4 batteries 2 sets of parallel and then into a series connection so that I have 7.4v to power the ps2. I would like to use this...