Recent content by kahve

1. Question Bluetooth trace 10 reads short to ground

Okay so I have spotted something that looks like it might be signal but the problem is that the sginal is around 10mV so I suspect it might just be noise
  2. Question Bluetooth trace 10 reads short to ground

Twisting them together did not help, I still can't sync my wiimotes on the rvloader menu.
  3. Question Bluetooth trace 10 reads short to ground

I've tried to measure the traces with the oscilloscope but both of them are always low, is this normal? Trying to twist them a little more right now, they were actually as twisted as my USB wires.
  4. Question Bluetooth trace 10 reads short to ground

So I cut the trace on a different point and now the short is gone, but the relocation still doesn't work. @CrazyGadget here is the picture of the board where I cut and soldered the wires.
  5. Question Bluetooth trace 10 reads short to ground

Hey all, I'm trying to figure out why my bluetooth relocation suddenly decided not to work, without the module connected, the trace which should be connected to pin 10 reads short to ground. I've tried to cut the trace before it arrives at the edge of the board but that didn't fix it. Visibly...
  6. Worklog My first wii portable

Currently designing a case for the handheld, am wondering if i could fit 3 18650 batteries like so. i am going to lift the wii motherboard a centimeter and put stuff (regulators, power management) there and hope they dont create noise to interfere with the wii.
  7. RVLoader v1.6

this was the culprit, I made the 1v15 and 1v lines thicker, along with the ground wires and it works now
  8. RVLoader v1.6

the usb female connectors were cut off from the wii motherboard, and i made sure there were no shorts between the layers. am measuring 4.7v between power and ground, twisted a pair of wire for data and currently getting the dsi exception after a long loading screen when booted up
  9. RVLoader v1.6

i tried an another usb drive and it still doesn't work - can this be because of my wiring?
  10. RVLoader v1.6

I tried with two usb sd card readers with three sd cards. should i be using a usb flash drive instead?
  11. RVLoader v1.6

How long should the loading screen last for? It has been 2 minutes and it is still loading. Does this mean a bad usb drive? Sometimes it also spits out a core dump Here is the dump i was talking about, sometimes it is stuck on the loading screen, other times I get this.
  12. Question No video coming from composite

Thanks for the reply, I am using a 2 amp regulator from a powerbank, that thing connected to the fan is a 12 volt regulator for the fan to spin if you are talking about that one. But my question is, this was working perfectly fine until i rewired the regulators. Would replacing the cables fix that?
  13. Question No video coming from composite

It was working and I decided to clean up my regulator wiring. Now I have no signal. All the voltages are there, there is also 1v8 and 3v3 on the ave rvl chip, but there is no signal. checked with an oscilloscope and saw nothing.
  14. Worklog My first wii portable

i don't know how, but i forgot that usb was supposed to be a twisted pair - twisting the data cables worked and now everything is fully functional again