Recent content by jrob21

1. Screen Lines Issue

Tried it but it didn’t work :(
  2. Screen Lines Issue

3. Screen Lines Issue

I accidentally pushed the X button too hard and pushed back the pcb. After that the screen now does this. Does anyone have any ideas? Get a new screen? Rewire something? Thank you for reading!
  4. Question GC+ 2.0 help

:(
  5. Question GC+ 2.0 help

So the A button isn’t hooked up to anything, I was just tapping it to ground to test it. The data line is hooked up to where I think it’s supposed to be, and the the power is hooked up to 3.3v and ground on the power management board
  6. Question GC+ 2.0 help

Flipped the photo
  7. Question GC+ 2.0 help

Recently got my GC+ 2.0 and I was trying to test it out by just pressing “A” in the menu. After setting it up it crashed after pressing the A button, upon restarting it didn’t recognize I had a USB plugged in. After switching my usb to the other one on the Wii board I was able to get it back...
  8. Question Bluetooth Relocation Help

So I'm working on my first portable and everything is going great so far. However, I'm currently working on the Bluetooth relocation and am having a hard time testing it. Should I be able to connect a wii mote will on the portablize Mii home screen or do I have to be in a wii game. If its the...
  9. Question Will pay for RVL PMS

Looking for someone that has the skills to make the RVL PMS as talked about here: https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/wii-power-management-system-open-source.2607/ which I’m sure you’re familiar with. Will be willing to pay whatever the maker wants please let me know if you can! Also...
  10. Question My first Wii portable

Or if anyone has an extra USB-C and power management board I could buy that would be great!
  11. Question My first Wii portable

Hello everyone! I have been fascinated with portable home consoles since I was a kid. My goal has always been to make one of my own and now that I’m in my 20s I think I finally have the intelligence to complete one. I’m trying to make a Wii portable but I have been struggling to find good...
  12. BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello! Trying to get into wii modding