Recent content by John

1. John

Worklog The potato of handhelds - somehow it turns on

Still getting the same problem. Can't find any solutions.
  2. John

I checked with my multi-meter and all the wii voltages are as they should be. 1.15, 1, 3.3, and 5 are all normal. Double checked my batteries as well.
  3. John

Also, just wanted to mention I was having the same problems when I wired the Wii to the PH regulators connect to an outlet and not batteries previously before getting the 4 layer boards.
  4. John

I charged it yesterday, but I will check to make sure it's actually charged. Okay, I will make sure to do that. I used 22awg for all the Wii voltages and the yellow ones are 26awg.
  5. John

Having constant freezing with RVloader. Anytime I switch menus or boot a game it just freezes and sometimes I get an error code On the small chance a game boots, it is in black and white and freezes on the title screen. I have installed the powerboard and storage board from 4 layer. Twisted...
  6. John

Sold

Is that a Gamecube with a wasp fusion?! I'm impressed! The internals are really clean.
  7. John

2021 Contest Entry: GB Adwiince v2

Looks great! I am excited to see how the case turns out by combining both sides of the GBA shell.
  8. John

2021 Contest Entry: GCiiPocket v2-Plus-Pro-Slim

Beautiful! Can't wait to see your final build!
  9. John

Worklog Dinos First Portable, G-Wii v2.2

Looks great! I just got an ender 5 recently and I'm still working on getting the quality better, but seeing your case makes me want to make a g-Wii right now!
  10. John

Worklog O-Wii V2

Looks great, man! I love how you designed parts to replace using glue. This is something I really need to implement as my last semi-completed portable was doused in hot glue...
  11. John

Worklog Wii Micro with Noldendo case

I realize now that I may have wired 6 and 7 on the bluetooth to the USB 6 and 7 on the motherboard. I was a bit confused by the diagram so if anyone has input on this I would appreciate it.
  12. John

Connecting the Bluetooth module now and I am curious if I can connect pin 13 on the Bluetooth module to pin 6 on the module since they are both sense 3.3v. Also, I am assuming for a sync button I would wire a tact switch with 3.3v to pin 12, and when I click the button it sends the voltage...
  13. John

Sanded the boards and relocated the U10 chip:
  14. John

Thought it would be fun to buy a 6-layer Wii and make a micro! Specs will be the same as Nold's Micro as I am using the same case.
  15. John

Model [Guide / Release] Noldendo Wii Miicro

Would it be fine to use a 4-layer Wii board?