Recent content by JoeyBag’ODonuts

1. JoeyBag’ODonuts

Worklog Copii Cat "Louii" Work Log

So a quick update, I have successfully relocated the Bluetooth module on my board. Those traces were pretty easy to do since I had my digital microscope to verify the mask was removed sufficiently and that I had a solid connection afterwards, otherwise I do not think I would have been as...
  2. JoeyBag’ODonuts

Thank you so much!!! It booted immediately after I tried that. Something so simple but so frustrating!
  3. JoeyBag’ODonuts

When I removed that I assumed it should be closest to the inner board not the edge but i will move that over and give that a shot!
  4. JoeyBag’ODonuts

Here is the backside too if that helps in anyway.
  5. JoeyBag’ODonuts

I double checked voltages after cleaning the board more and I’m still getting the same as stated above, I checked the ground wire for any breaks since it is solid 22AWG but that checks out too. I’ve read through older posts and through the discord but I’m beginning to think I may have toasted...
  6. JoeyBag’ODonuts

So after months of lurking on here I decided it's about time to start a work log of some sorts. I first was interested in portabilizing consoles when I ran into ModdedbyBacteria's N64 portable way back in 2009. After all these years I decided to finally give it a shot but with a wii seeing as I...
  7. JoeyBag’ODonuts

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello guys! I have been on here now for a while and have began my wii portable build. I really appreciate all the work you guys do around here and all the help that is available. Thank you for all you do!