Recent content by jiggly

1. jiggly

Community updates to Assembly Guide?

I'm new to the wii modding scene and I understand the kit is not targeted to newcomers. However, I was able to get it up and running. Thinking about this more, my thoughts/suggestions might make more sense in a build log. I completely missed out on the discord invite (I was confused why I...
  2. jiggly

Community updates to Assembly Guide?

I hit a few things in the guide that was a bit confusing to me but muddled my way through it by looking through based on what others did or my own debugging. Some sections need further clarification, instructions match the pictures, or provide clearer pictures. Are the docs in shareable git...
  3. jiggly

Alternative to Bluetooth Relocation?

My controller works fine in the GC Config Button test, but noticed it doesn't work in Wii Games - ("Communications with the Wii Remote have been interrupted. Reconnect Wii Remote.....") I came across GC2Wiimote. It like there's a few steps to get it working, and you need to configure controls...
  4. jiggly

Composite Out Test - Screen is frizzy and white

just closing this off. borked board.
  5. jiggly

Composite Out Test - Screen is frizzy and white

Hi, I got to the step where you test composite out. It looks like I get a signal, but it's all messed up (scrolling, frizzy white). See attached photo. I double checked my wiring, but figured it might be my trim. Before I try to track another motherboard, hoping if anyone has seen this...
  6. jiggly

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

hi everyone.. just saying hello!