Recent content by jellyman234

1. jellyman234

Model Ashida 3D Print Files

I did print out another one in the right orientation, it's just having to fit it on the buildplate since it barely fits. I have a Voxelab Aquila I did print out another one in the right orientation, it's just having to fit it on the buildplate since it barely fits. I have a Voxelab Aquila
  2. jellyman234

I printed the shell front face down for a rough textured design so there are no supports on the inside...also I tried to caveman my way to making it fit by sanding and burning the corners like an idiot
  3. jellyman234

Okay so I've got a bit of a problem...I've printed out the front shell numerous times and my screen won't fit properly, I didn't mess with the size of the print so it should fit but it won't, any ideas?
  4. jellyman234

Question What are the Necessary wires needed for building a portable?

I posted a question like this about The Ashida Portable so I figured it would be better to ask here. So what kind of wires would a beginner need for soldering things like the battery contacts, the speakers etc.
  5. jellyman234

Ashida Wii Portable

Since i'm a noob and a bit of a Dingus Bingus, what kind of wires do I need to buy and would I need Solder flux?
  6. jellyman234

Just figured out that I can actually print it with my printer, had to rotate it quite a bit lol.
  7. jellyman234

That sounds like a good idea, was worried that I had to split the file and glue it with some kind of bonding agent lol.
  8. jellyman234

What do I do if my 3D Printer isn't big enough?
  9. jellyman234

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hello!