Recent content by JCasper

1. JCasper

Question First Wii portable not working. Questions on wiring.

Hey everyone. I am working on my first Wii portable. To be honest, I've never worked with motherboards, but I do have some experience with wiring. Something is not functioning properly on this portable. All of the custom regulators are putting out the correct voltages. I am running this through...
  2. JCasper

Question RVL-01 Composite Wiring

Hey all! I've been working on my Wii portable, and I may have screwed something up. I was attempting to solder the composite cable on my trimmed board, and I messed up some of the pins. I have attached a picture. Does this ruin the entire board, or is it something that won't really make a...
  3. JCasper

Question Wii Portable Battery/General Parts

Hey all! I'm very new to modding and only have some basic electronics experience. I am working on gathering parts for my Wii portable build. I did have a PSOne screen that I was going to use for this project, but it doesn't work. I recently picked up a portable DVD player at the thrift store...
  4. JCasper

Question General parts questions and battery

Hey all! I'm very new to modding and only have some basic electronics experience. I am working on gathering parts for my Wii portable build. I did have a PSOne screen that I was going to use for this project, but it doesn't work. I recently picked up a portable DVD player at the thrift store...
  5. JCasper

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hey everyone! Pretty new to the modding scene! I will be asking questions along the way, so any help is appreciated! ;)