Recent content by JAKAFI

1. JAKAFI

Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source)

If I were to assembly my own(some how) would i program the micro controller with a pic 3 programmer. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N3C3VS0/?coliid=I3W39IOGLGDKNG&colid=1F36JXYPMV9H9&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it Also I know i'm not the first person to ask this but when will they be in stock because...
  2. JAKAFI

Question Is a wii with gc ports needed

Thanks now i can try and find a wii to cut up:D
  3. JAKAFI

Question Is a wii with gc ports needed

I have been looking on the trimming guide and the gc+ documentation and i cant seem to find anything about where the data connection from the gc+ is supposed to be connected to. To my understanding right now i need to solder the data pad on the gc+ to game cube port 1's data line. If that is the...
  4. JAKAFI

Discussion Creating a list of materials for FIRST PORTABLE

Ok thank you so much.
  5. JAKAFI

Thanks. Also do you happen to know of any threads about wiring a sensor bar to the trimmed wii?
  6. JAKAFI

I am starting to compile all the stuff i have learned and picked up on all the threads i have seen so i can start planning out my first wii portable build. I'm trying to get all the parts picked out that i will need so i don't buy a few at a time and possible not follow through with the...
  7. JAKAFI

Question Attaching buttons?

Thanks ill keep that in mind.
  8. JAKAFI

Question Attaching buttons?

I have looked through lots of pictures of internals and i just what to clarify. Do most people just have a flat 3d printed piece with holes in it and the button pins are fed through there and soldered? Would any glue be used to secure the buttons or would the solder be enough? And are there...
  9. JAKAFI

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

I've been looking on the site for a couple of months and only recently and i starting to understand the trimming of the wii. I would like to make an attempt at this soon but thats if the budget allows it haha.