Recent content by Insomnia

1. RVLoader v1.6

I think I asked this a long time ago but I really want to know whether we can get support for using the front sd card to load up games. I have used WiiFlow lite on a different Wii and it loads and plays games without issues but I like the instant menu of RVL loader better. Lots of my usb devices...
  2. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Thank you for replying. So there is still hope! I'll take that and wait patiently hahaha :)
  3. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

That would be awesome for gamecube/wii games making use of the ethernet adapter. I play mario double dash alot so that'd be nice. Yeah I guess we will have to wait, I really hope he can make this work :D
  4. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

There is one last thing I'd like to know and perhaps I can ask this @Aurelio directly: will there ever be front-sd card slot support? Nowadays these sd-cards are so big that they can hold every game I'd like. I read that it was designed with portability in mind but having an sd-card in the front...
  5. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

I will go for the kingston to microsd aswell then! I have a samsung evo microsd, I wonder if a Canvas Go Plus will work aswell? So you have a kingston usb to sd with an kingston brand sd card. Shouldn't that give better compatibility? Sorry for spamming but perhaps they might have overlooked my...
  6. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

I used the Samsung Fit Plus 32gb flash drive. It sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I switched to another drive (Patriot Rage 2) and I switched ports (using the one closest to the edge of the housing, so when you look at the backside of the wii, it should be the right usb port). It works...
  7. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Thanks, I am just running into one small issue though: NOW, each time I start the console, the first time I get this error while there clearly is a usb present. It starts with the bootloader, then it shows "failed to fat fs" while there clearly is an usb present. At first I thought it was the...
  8. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Wow thank you for the fast reply and answering my questions. Could I perhaps ask why flashdrives tend to handle gamecube games more easily compared to wii games. Is it because of the format (iso for gamecube and wbfs for wii) or is it because they aren't reliable speed wise and wii needs more...
  9. BBLoader v1.3 - beta

Hi, I just started watching this thread and I was wondering whether there are other small pendrives that will work? I have read the FAQ but I want to know it for sure. It said that SanDisk might not work, do they mean sandisk sd cards or usb cards by that? I want something as close to flush if...