Recent content by Iceleader

1. Iceleader

Question 3DS Slider + Wavebird

Okay, I'll try that with one of the original joysticks from the wavebird. Thanks for all your help!
  2. Iceleader

Looks like there could be a short between 58(unused) and 59(unused), which I've circled. I don't see much else.
  3. Iceleader

My bad, it is 67 (Right Button) and 68(Unused). I do have the right 2DS trigger hooked up to that, and it seems to work fine.
  4. Iceleader

I think the short I mentioned and the short you circled are the same one. I'll report back once I have time to do more work. Thanks for your help!
  5. Iceleader

The wavebird is being run off two AA batteries. Would 3.3v differ enough from battery voltage to make a difference? No issue with the batteries as far as I know, device turns on and connects to the receiver fine. That is a short between dpad-right and an unused pin. It didn't seem to cause any...
  6. Iceleader

Here you go. The circle pad was previously attached to the vias as color-coded, which I believe to be JX and JY. I also accidentally disconnected dpad-down while taking the device out of its case, but it was working fine before. No modifications were made to the back of the board besides...
  7. Iceleader

Hi! I'm new to the forum, and am working on my first project, which is fitting a gamecube-compatible motherboard to a 2DS case (for comfort/nostalgia/smash ultimate purposes). I was originally going to use a GC+ for simplicity, but given that the store is down I decided to go ahead and try with...
  8. Iceleader

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

As soon as I'm able to make a post, will do! I've already made good use of the board scans, am just struggling with hooking up a 3DS circle pad.
  9. Iceleader

BitBuilt Welcome Thread!

Hi all, I came across this board when looking for ways to make custom gamecube controllers. Am currently very stuck on a wavebird-related project, but hopefully I'll be able to figure it out with help from you all.