Recent content by cryssyboo_

1. cryssyboo_

Worklog Wii U R&D Thread (WURD)

lmao
  2. cryssyboo_

Exited to see where this goes. Portablizing a wii u would pretty much be the best thing in terms of playing almost all nintendo games.
  3. cryssyboo_

hows this going?
  4. cryssyboo_

Question Quick Question

alright, ignore this post please. I figured it out, time to actually do something with this thing.
  5. cryssyboo_

Question Quick Question

Shit. I just realized what went wrong.
  6. cryssyboo_

Question Quick Question

I need it for the wii to boot. Im pretty sure you need the firmware version to letterbomb a wii.
  7. cryssyboo_

Question Quick Question

Hey bitbuilt! I've been working on an Ashida slowly, and I've just recently gotten power cables to mod the wii. Problem is, i dont have a disc drive, and i dont want to buy one if i dont have to. Is there anyone in the San Antonio, TX area that has a working drive they'd be willing to lend me?
  8. cryssyboo_

Worklog Ashida Build

I really need to chill my mind out on ideas. I happened to find a wii at a good price, and as NES toploaders are hard to find at a good price, I have decided to build an Ashida. I will post an update when i can get a photo of the thing.
  9. cryssyboo_

Question how would i design a controller pcb??

It's specifically for my NES portable, but yes.
  10. cryssyboo_

Question how would i design a controller pcb??

Need help
  11. cryssyboo_

Question How can I change my username

Hi, I would like to change my username to cryssyboo_ as its the username i use with everything. How would i do that??
  12. cryssyboo_

Worklog NEP (Nintendo Entertainment Portable)

This project seems more doable than the UDS, and as there is a RND thread for the Wii U going on currently, I have decided to put the UDS on hold for a much easier project. This is going to be a portable NES made out of an NES top loader, due to its small form factor. As the about section on my...
  13. cryssyboo_

NES portable?

NES portable?
  14. cryssyboo_

Question How would i get a screen hooked up to an NES toploader?

Besides the AV cables, how would it get power? And how would i get batteries hooked up?