Recent content by Honzapat

1. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

this one try to somehow translate it https://www.eprumysl.cz/digitalni-pajeci-stanice-60-w-led-display-basic Are there any points to test if its really dead(like if from this pad to this pad its not connected its burned trace) it still might be just my bad soldering of U10
  2. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

Uhh board still wont boot even after desoldered everything and tried to resolder U10(U9)(still havent got grip to solder magnet wire to that small pin) even adding direct connection for composite between aves first resistor and connector. I can try to resodlere U9 one more time. Can it be...
  3. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

I know that was when I thought it will go smooth i have heatsink ready for it
  4. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

STAMOS Schlaing 325(insert that small o here)C soldering takes me a lot of time as solder does not want to stick to wire nor the mb Atleast under magnifying galss pads looks to be good ignore that white tape its there to hold the wire to the reset pin and as I think about it i cannot test...
  5. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

I used original cable and connector on MB was left as is,
  6. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

Ok after a lot of soldering done i pluged av into tv and mb, power into wall and regulators everything seems fine all voltages are at right levels even through i thought i bridged 2 wires its ok after probing with multimeter U10(U9 in my case when desoldering i lost U10) is getting 3.3v at...
  7. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

Isnt usb 2 and 3 supposed to be reversed as it has flipped orientation against connector
  8. Honzapat

Worklog Wiimote emulation through GC controller

Thats amazing how did you even learn about these protocols and kernel modification? As much as iam aware there is 0% documentation(if you dont want to contact Nintendo directly)
  9. Honzapat

Question Is there an alternative for the PTH08080WAH?

If someone is looking for PTH08080WAH they could be bought from ebay for around 8USD each and as I tested they do work.
  10. Honzapat

Board scan Wii RVK-01 Compendium (Released!)

Is there rvl-001 compendium?
  11. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

I got it now sorry. Meanwhile from different source. Are there any pinout changes between iterations of cpu, gpu, nand and ave? Also iam very slowly progressing with wire soldering(another 2- 4 wires to go(depending on if i want to have 2 usb ports)) what is recommended temperature for soldering.
  12. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

I tried sanding even more and if i buzz bridged pins of u10 against ground i get beep = they are connected. Should this happen or no? Do you have any available rvl001 board scans(internal layers)?
  13. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

Yeah i seem to succesfully soldered 1st wire but as before Is it normal that old u10 pin is connected to ground?
  14. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

yeah but if i test it against ground it has continuety as i have made the cut little bit bigger(means in safe way like ouside of the bounds) PS: Do you have any tips about soldering that tiny wire to these tiny pads on bottom of gpu/cpu?
  15. Honzapat

Worklog Wii pico

After other bit of sanding i think i wont get it much better but is the u10 pad on rvl 001 board supposed to be connected with ground? / have slightly less than its advised and with others saying that old path was cut inside I might not have cut it to point to cut the trace