Recent content by honeybun

1. honeybun

LF AGS-101 (GBA SP with backlit screen)

PM'd!
  2. honeybun

That would be awesome! Good cosmetics are preferable but the original screen in good shape is more important.
  3. honeybun

Most of the ones on eBay have some kind of aftermarket replacement, are in bad shape, or go quick from what I've seen. I'll keep checking eBay as I have been, just wanted to see if anyone here had a lead!
  4. honeybun

Hey guys, I know these are getting rarer these days because of aftermarket SP screens and housing, but if anybody has an AGS-101 in good condition please hit me up! honeybun
  5. honeybun

The Mithzan 64 by Downing

Your work is always super solid, nice stuff!
  6. honeybun

The Unofficial Official BitBuilt Melee Thread

@Doom I love Perry Bible Fellowship Let's get some games going! Who does everyone play as? I never go wrong with my main man.
  7. honeybun

The first time SS and I did netplay was before I played at a competitive level probably three years ago and it was a chore. Today I was playing with people in my region over netplay with nearly no lag.
  8. honeybun

Hey friends, I've played Melee with ShockSlayer for years now and we decided we wanted to bring it to BitBuilt, potentially with a future in holding competitions, regular friendlies, etc. For those of you familiar with competitive Melee already, I use Smash Ladder for netplay practice. A...
  9. honeybun

Let's talk about Piracy.

Piracy is a crime because it is the theft of an intellectual property. When you purchase a game, you purchase the right to own it, and when you steal the game you don't, regardless of the availability of the game to be purchased and regardless of whether or not the money would go back to...