Recent content by groseil

1. groseil

Question No signal in the system menu with the vga patch.

Es-tu sûr? Parce que lorsque le VGA Hack est sorti pour la première fois, il prenait en charge le menu système après la v1.3. https://bitbuilt.net/forums/index.php?threads/wii-native-vga-version-1-5.2176/post-29506
  2. groseil

Question No signal in the system menu with the vga patch.

Hello everyone ! I currently have a problem with the VGA patch. I installed the vga patch and all Wii games work as well as some Game Cube games (some Game Cube games are not supported by my screen). The problem is that when I want to access the Wii menu system, my screen doesn't show me any...
  3. groseil

Worklog The O-Wii, my first portable Wii

hello I wanted to know if it was possible to use the original Wii audio amplifier for the song, knowing that I only have 5v
  4. groseil

Is one pressure level enough or do you need two? (The connection of its buttons is 1 GND wire and another for the L/R pads of the GC+?) Sorry if my english is bad, it comes from Google Translate...
  5. groseil

Is it correct ?
  6. groseil

Re-bonjour, j'ai écouté vos conseils et j'ai finalement découvert que gc+ ne fonctionne pas si le bluetooth est activé. Après avoir résolu ce problème, j'en suis tombé sur un autre.... dans le menu de configuration les boutons L et R sont reconnus et quand j'appuie dessus ils affichent 255 mais...
  7. groseil

Hello, today I encountered a new problem. I realized that not all Wii games work with GC+, no buttons work. The only game that works 100% is Mario Kart. I have activated and configured GC2wiimote for each game but it does not work. (Game Cube games work) Help.
  8. groseil

(updated) I received my 3D parts so I'm almost finished building my console. All I'm missing are the ABXY buttons and the D-pad. I just started cutting up a dead Nintendo DS to get the buttons and I'm going to plug them into the GC+, finally I'll connect the screen control buttons.
  9. groseil

It's cut and it works!
  10. groseil

I don't understand...this is supposed to work, right? the button remains pressed even without the membrane.
  11. groseil

I found a picture with the soldering points of the buttons but when I connect with GND it looks like the button is sending a signal continuously.
  12. groseil

Hello, how do I connect Nintendo DS buttons to my Wii. Thank you..
  13. groseil

Are the two cylindrical capacitors necessary for the operation of my screen? I need to remove them to free up space.
  14. groseil

here are my failures.....
  15. groseil

Hello, 3 years ago I came across one of Benge's videos where he made the O-Wii. I then became interested in creating my own portable Wii and was literally obsessed with it. In 3 years I had to learn the material from scratch and with my own means. I had no welding experience and I especially had...