GingerOfOz's Recent Activity

1. GingerOfOz replied to the thread The Louii.

So the plan was to build another portable for the summer competition, but due to a combination of factors (got my first commission,...

Jul 19, 2019 at 4:48 AM
  2. GingerOfOz liked Nold's post in the thread Question lmao trim.

PS: Don't go all the way LMAO if you don't need to. Keep the screw holes -> be happy. Or just stay with the omgwtf.. You really don't...

Jul 18, 2019 at 4:19 PM
  3. GingerOfOz liked Nold's post in the thread 2SP - Nold's First PS2p & Clamshell Case.

I was thinking alot about the final design the last days.. I know i want to make the whole case out of carbonfil , so it will be mostly...

2SP_alpha_render_closed.png 2SP_alpha_render_open.png design_preview.JPG reggiefied2sp.jpg Jul 18, 2019 at 1:57 AM
  4. GingerOfOz replied to the thread Question GameCube Portable Guides?.

All of our GameCube guides are located in the guide hub. However, the cost of a portable is very expensive, and as Wiis are only $15-20...

Jul 17, 2019 at 4:00 PM
  5. GingerOfOz replied to the thread Portablizing BOM.

Not sure about which controllers are considered too mushy and which ones not, but we call them squishy tacts because 99.99% of all the...

Jul 17, 2019 at 3:55 PM
  6. GingerOfOz liked fibbef's post in the thread Worklog Glooma 64.

Although it still needs a lot of tweaks, I decided to go ahead with a test print. [IMG] [IMG] I had a tiny artifact sticking out of...

Jul 16, 2019 at 11:58 PM
  7. GingerOfOz replied to the thread Question Another Wii Portable.

I've spent my entire internet life thinking ftfy meant "fuck this fuck you" so thanks for the clarification lmao

Jul 16, 2019 at 7:28 AM
  8. GingerOfOz liked Nold's post in the thread 2SP - Nold's First PS2p & Clamshell Case.

OOooofff... [ATTACH] A lot has happend the last few days.. it feels like i did nothing else but work on this flipping thing.. but...

DSCF8723.JPG DSCF8750.JPG DSCF8742.JPG ps2v200.JPG Jul 16, 2019 at 12:06 AM
  9. GingerOfOz liked Spencer Richardson's post in the thread The Louii.

Wow Ginger this looks amazing!!!!!

Jul 15, 2019 at 5:36 PM
  10. GingerOfOz replied to the thread Question Another Wii Portable.

So what you're planning is very advanced for any build, let alone a first one. I'd reccomend changing these things for a more...

Jul 15, 2019 at 4:59 AM
  11. GingerOfOz replied to the thread Question pcb populating.

Just so you're aware, both the GC+ and my Micro-USB adapter are meant to be assembled by hand, hot air may speed up the process a bit,...

Jul 14, 2019 at 5:28 PM
  12. GingerOfOz replied to the thread Worklog First Wii Portable (unnamed so far).

Don't use the uninsulated magnet wire, go ahead and order some insulated stuff. You can get a spool that will last you until the sun...

Jul 14, 2019 at 5:14 PM
  13. GingerOfOz replied to the thread Worklog First Wii Portable (unnamed so far).

A couple things: First, you need to get some magnet wire for soldering to vias. Thick wire like that does not make a good connection,...

Jul 14, 2019 at 12:30 AM
  14. GingerOfOz liked cheese's post in the thread Worklog First Wii Portable (unnamed so far).

Yep, you pulled that pad off. Since that is the output pin that you run the wire to, you don't need to worry about it, just solder the...

Jul 13, 2019 at 10:24 PM
  15. GingerOfOz liked Aurelio's post in the thread Discussion Wii Power Management System (open source).

Then you should probably stop stalking me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jul 13, 2019 at 9:49 PM