Recent content by Gex

1. Gex

Worklog Gex's first Mega Drive Portable

An interesting idea. I haven't done all too much planning for this portable, so the Retron may be a better option, as looking at Teardowns of the Retron the motherboard is much smaller than the Model 3, and seems more robust. Thanks for the note.
  2. Gex

The TigerBoy Advance Complete!

Really creative idea, and very well executed!
  3. Gex

Guide The SEGASATURN Trimming Guide

This is brilliant documentation dude! Might have to get myself a Saturn soon…
  4. Gex

Worklog Gex's first Mega Drive Portable

So as the title suggests, I came up with a concept for a Mega Drive Portable. I may use a Genesis Model 3 that’s been region modded, although it seems more likely that I will use a MegaRetron, as the Mobo is much smaller and would be much easier to work with. There will be 4 18650 Cells inside...
  5. Gex

WiiinToaster

Either could work
  6. Gex

WiiinToaster

7. Gex

Ghosts The Graveyard: Show Us Your Dead Trims!

Brilliant interior decor 10/10
  8. Gex

Worklog N64 Portable Worklog “Neo64”

Update: Now being down a laptop and a soldering iron (this project has been a real shitstorm so far), the project is on hold until I get my hands on replacements. In the meantime, I’ve been thinking of names for the console (yes I know very productive), and I have narrowed it down to drumroll...
  9. Gex

Ghosts The Graveyard: Show Us Your Dead Trims!

I had a brilliant one where I somehow trimmed it perfectly but then ended up breaking it in half. Wish I didn‘t rage throw it out now
  10. Gex

TOREEEEEE
  11. Gex

Update: The laptop I had all the cad files stored on is now fried, rendering loads of work useless. :’| I’ll be back with hopefully more positive updates once I remake the model on a new laptop
  12. Gex

Sorry for long time without update, I’ve had a lot going on in my life, but I have progress! I have - Swapped the Vacuum formed case for a 3D printed one, as I now have a Printer! - Designed a case (Pictures soon!) - Ordered most of the part, some of them have arrived - Thinking of better names...
  13. Gex

4Layer Product Line Update

Brill! Ya’ll are dedicated af!
  14. Gex

Ashida Wii Portable

Oh this is one of the most gorgeous portables I’ve ever seen!
  15. Gex

Worklog Wii portable "Ashida Wavebird" worklog

This is gonna be more hype than the final smash character reveal